Alcoa vs. Webb

tdent42

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Alcoa will be tested by a good running Wing-T, which I think is an outdated offence, but Webb's coach has been doing it a long time.  Webb also has an emotional boost because their out for the season Senior QB Long may make it to the game to cheer his team mates on. (Not sure about that).  So Webb will be ready to defend their turf.  Having said that I think Alcoa wins by 10-14.  Good luck to both teams.

825387952[/snapback]

Fb I know you don't like Alcoa and all of that, but your picks have just been crazy!!! Alcoa will win by at least 30 and you know this, so why do you say these things?? thumb

I got a bad feeling about this one.

825387925[/snapback]

i am glad to see a person from webb can atleast not talk crap about this one thats very nice shows you have class there stockwell i like it... anyways about the game... i have to go along with the popular vote and say alcoa im glad webb has done so good this far into the season but alcoa might be alittle to hot to handle

i think alcoa will win but webb has the ability to pull an upset, if alcoa allows webb to stay in it then webb could pull it out, that said i pick alcoa by 17

825388304[/snapback]

that's a pretty reasonable prediction. I agree that if Alcoa lets Webb stay close, there might be a chance for upset. That being said, I don't think Webb has the athletes to keep Alcoa from making "big plays."