Tyner "RAMS" vs Meigs County

TynerRamFan

Yes It does sound like excues to me.  You lost game over. Plus number 40 ran the ball a whole lot better than Whited did.  That was the best thing that happened for you guys in that game was him getting hurt.  I thought 40 was way better.  Its been three weeks man get over it the tigers were the better team that night.

825392519[/snapback]

That just proves you know nothing about Sequatchie!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyner's line is extremely underrated. Rutley and Craddock are playmakers, but without the line they wouldn't be a big of a threat. Meigs has a good team this year, but I still don't think they are capable of knocking the Ram Train off the tracks. Tyner will win yet another region championship and will make some noise in the playoffs. A matchup will Alcoa would be great!

Yes It does sound like excues to me.  You lost game over. Plus number 40 ran the ball a whole lot better than Whited did.  That was the best thing that happened for you guys in that game was him getting hurt.  I thought 40 was way better.  Its been three weeks man get over it the tigers were the better team that night.

825392519[/snapback]

One of your guys brought up the game, or I wouldn't have replied..Whited is better than #40 this year, stronger, just as fast or faster, most of all a year older with a lot more experience, better vision. #40 will be a very good player if he keeps working hard, gets stronger. If he was better, he'd be starting. On a couple of his runs against Meigs that gained 10 yards, the blocking was there for a more experienced back to score, the blocking was that good in the second half. Losing him on defense (leading tackler) in the second half was just as important, Meigs didn't score in the second half but they kept the ball enough to run out nearly all the time, maybe with him in there and the defense being more motivated in the second half there would have been more 3 and outs and more chances to score. And yes, you're right, Meigs won that night so that's more important than anything else.

Edited by Indian

Tyner's line is extremely underrated.  Rutley and Craddock are playmakers, but without the line they wouldn't be a big of a threat.  Meigs has a good team this year, but I still don't think they are capable of knocking the Ram Train off the tracks. Tyner will win yet another region championship and will make some noise in the playoffs. A matchup will Alcoa would be great!

825392754[/snapback]

...Yes it would, but we have a few more battles to manage before we talk about that match-up!!

The Ram Train better be ready for the Meigs County Tigers friday instead of lookin forward to the matchup against alcoa! and that even wouldnt be a matchup!

825393240[/snapback]

I think Meigs has the talent to beat Tyner, not picking against Tyner in this one but I can't see it being a blowout. I don't think Alcoa would roll over Tyner, either, but that wouldn't happen until the semifinals and there is a ton of ball to be played until then.

The Ram Train better be ready for the Meigs County Tigers friday instead of lookin forward to the matchup against alcoa! and that even wouldnt be a matchup!

825393240[/snapback]

...Coach Turner will have the team ready...just make sure Meigs is ready for the fastest team they have faced in 2004!!!!The "RAMS" don't look past any team...the evidence is all in the wins and losses!!!!

Tyner has no chance to beat Lipscomb this year

825394566[/snapback]

largec,

This statement is what Coach McCadams would call being "fat and happy". Iwould guess that you are one of the experts in the stands. I'm sure the Lipscomb players learned against Huntingdon last year, the White House scrimmage this fall and the Greenbrier that losing is a possibility anytime you take the field.

"No chance" doesn't exist in sports and if you had ever been on the field against Tyner, you would know they always have a very good chance to win the anytime they take the field.

Also, your post about Lipscomb beating Station Camp by 8 touchdowns was insane.

When has a Glenn McCadams coached team ever beaten a team by 8 touchdowns and besides that, Station Camp is a quality team. The Mustangs better be ready to play hard for 4 quarters.

Edited by TedLNancy

I wasn't able to make it to the game, but it sounds like Melvin White and Desmond Hendrix both had great games. However, I was kind of shocked that Rutley only had 123 yards rushing.

825397002[/snapback]

TIPHI97,

...Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend...had some out-of-town business to take care of...but as I stated throughout this thread the RamTrain would roll....

...Summarizing:

1.) "Rutley and Craddock are not the only ones, just the featured ones"!!!

...Melvin, Andre, Desmond all did an outstanding job on offense and "D"

2.)"It will take more than one area of concern for a team to beat the RAMS"!!

3.)"I will be surprised if Meigs Co. scores three(3) td's"!!!!(They scored 2)

4.) "Just make sure Meigs is ready for the fastest team they have faced in 2004"!!

Quote from Mike Martin: "It's very frustrating trying to stop their athletes"

...Well, Meigs fans I am back in town...any post game comments about the game??