Freshman stepping up

thewaterboy

i didn't say she was i was asking there buddy. my personal feelings didn't have ne thing to do with it..she was playing good at the y and i was just wondering if she was doing good at walker valley. as for kathyrn she was doing good. and as for the jh. u can't do it all urself..y don't u stay off my back..and go worry about something else..i'll post what i want.

825401610[/snapback]

She was playing good at the y...wat an excuse. You're in love wif bof of em, we know it so you might as well just agree wif us. What are you doing to yourself, your frowin your life away kid.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kw angla spann will be anice player later but not this year coffmans state came againts very small schools they played againts players they will never play again not to take nothing away from them i think that everyone lawrenceburg gets so exited about what coffman does then wants to know why they cant do it in highschool but you have to remeber they mainly play schools that feed single a schools so when they get in highschool they play bigger and better kids coffman plays large school this year so lets see how they do in the state then you"ll have a better ideal how they"ll be in highschool so to compare kids at coffman to how"ll they will be in highschool isn"t fair

ladyfalcon05

Well, I guess you must have read my post a little differently that what I intended.

So, let's try this again. I understood the original post to ask about who may have good Freshman coming up this year. I have spent a few years around (A)Train and I know she is not just a good player and person but that she has all the things needed to be a Great player in High School. Only time will tell when she starts contributing to the Varsity Team, but it is certainly Only A Matter Of Time!

Coffman: I had the privilege of helping with this team the past couple of years and know a little about the team and the animosity toward this team by the other small school teams in the area. Just like Shelbyville in high school, there is always crap about recruiting etc... So here are some facts:

(1) Always played small school division as regulated by TMSAA.

(2) This year will have to move up based on regulation by TMSAA.

(3) Did have more students from which to draw a team than most but not all of the teams they played.

(4) Will have a more difficult road to going all the way while playing in the Large School Division. It was plenty difficult enough as it was with just the in county teams.

(5) Teams go up and down based on talent each year.

(6) Program is solid as a rock at Coffman.

Prediction: Coffman will be just fine and will "Embrace The Challenge"

Don't sell the small schools in Lawrence County short. They have produced many great players at all three levels and I don't go for the suggestion that 1A players can't play at 2A or 3A etc.. For example: Franks, (T)ucker and the Lovetts at Summertown can play at any level. At Loretto; Stone, Cross etc... can play any level. (please forgive me for leaving out people but I just happen to know of these)

So anyway, I think you can say a girl that has a great showing in Middle School that you can expect good things in high school.

Good Luck ladyfalcon05

kw

• 2 weeks later...
Lewis County's entire bench is freshman and 1 sophomore, and they have a starting freshman also, look out pretty soon.

825435505[/snapback]

Yeah this group is pretty talented. M. Anderson has the potential to be one of the best players in AA in the next couple of years if she keeps developing her game at the rate that she is going.

Watch out for Leah McAllister from Ezell harding.  She was a key varsity player last year as a 8th grader and has done nothing but improved.  She can play all 5 positions on the court and has great size for her age.  She has to be one of the top freshmen in the state.

825403957[/snapback]

Leah had 23 points in Ezells 63-52 win over Gordonsville last night.