Greenbrier vs Marshall county

green1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenbrier, you guys had a great game!  And I have to give props to Pigg for that great touchdown run, what a hit!  B)  I don't think that Marshall County player knew what was going on for a few minutes.  And what a run by Roger on that fake field goal (atleast I think it was a fake, hard to tell), way to go.

825396325[/snapback]

Agreed. I just watched the tape. Pigg's run was huge, he just bounced off the guy. And to come back after the vicious hit he took shows heart.

Joey had a great catch and run and was all over the field on defense.

Cameron's catch and also his INT were also huge plays. The INT in the end zone could be the difference in the game.

No fake on the FG. Low snap...bobbled hold.

I was told by a mother of a Greenbrier playmaker that he had come over and apologized for Jacob being hurt.  That's what I call CLASS.

825396138[/snapback]

The kid that came in to speak to the team, #22 was a special one. From what I heard, the kid has really had a difficult home life and is working through it. He came in to congratulate the team. This shows class on his part. I hope it all works out for him!

Cat Fan, my apologizes i thought you were being carcastic but im glad you understand what im talking about and are you a student at greenbrier high?

825396553[/snapback]

just like you say that you seeing it going on with some of the footballplayers, i said that i see the same thing going on with our baseball and softball team. you think guys play football because of what there name is and I say I see a guy that get to play baseball cuz of mom and dad being tight with the school. I aint sayin who but its obviuos. same for his sis and softball and basketball. Like you said there are beter faster ones that should be playin but they aint tight with the caoch and school

The kid that came in to speak to the team, #22 was a special one.  From what I heard, the kid has really had a difficult home life and is working through it.  He came in to congratulate the team.  This shows class on his part.  I hope it all works out for him!

825396349[/snapback]

Great game by both teams.

As to the comments concerning Keon Davis, # 22 for Marshall County. He is just one of many class acts on this Marshall County team. Yes, he has had a tough home life but has overcome those things. He is one who will not give in to peer pressure and believes in himself, his coaches and his grandparents, the latter being the main reason Keon is who he is today.

Keon Davis -- A good kid with a very big heart !!!!!!!!!!!

just like you say that you seeing it going on with some of the footballplayers, i said that i see the same thing going on with our baseball and softball team.  you think guys play football because of what there name is and I say I see a guy that get to play baseball cuz of mom and dad being tight with the school. I aint sayin who but its obviuos.  same for his sis and softball and basketball.  Like you said there are beter faster ones that should be playin but they aint tight with the caoch and school

825396601[/snapback]

yall are retarded...enough said

yea thats right and i will express what i want to say and i know who some people on here are and of course they arent going to complain cause they dont have a reason to when you have been treated like you want to its all good, but when you dont always get what you want its a little different! And maybe one day these people that think it is stupid what we are sayin now will understand cuase it just might happen to them and there family. Its a little different when you are getting screwed out of some things juss cause you dont kiss the coaches butt or have the right last name so thats all im sayin EVERYONE knows its been like this for a long time in Greenbrier, and im sure its like that many other places too, but just the fact that it is like that is wrong!

Edited by Yankees Are #1