bluecross bowl

westTN2004

The east is more smashmouth right at you kind of football. The middle and west are more run aroudn the edge and hit the sidelines and get up field. The east is way tougher this year with teams like Alcoa, Tyner, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Dobyns Bennet, Austin East, Fulton, and a bunch of others. I would love to see Alcoa and Maryville bring home another title this year and i think AE or Fulton, and DB or OR can bring them home too. The east is really tough this year.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this will never happen but i think it would be nice to see 5A coffee county play in the state because they have worked so hard these past 2 years to winning like 5 games in 7 years to 13 in 2. i would be the greatest thing EVER for them to just win a play off game its never been done in coffee county they have accomplished so much so i think it would be nice to see that

Even though it would be a tough road to the Championship, I personally would like to see White House play for the 4A title. And it is not completly out of the question either. If you remember in '97, White House upset a very good Brainerd in the semis and upset a very good Melrose in the championship. I know that was 3A ball, but this team, with much respect to the '97 team, has more talent than the championship team did. Hoping for a upset this year, very good teams out there and I am pulling for my team to go deep.  :lol:

825402660[/snapback]

I was at that White House vs Melrose Clinic Bowl game in '97 and it was freakin' awsome !! Melrose rolled into town thinking there was no way they were going to lose to a bunch of country boys from some backwoods town. Then when the game was final, you could have knocked any of them over with a feather. I would love to see that rematch this year. I agree that the talent on this team is a bit better than it was back in '97.

GO BIG BLUE