SMYRNA

weeman580

Nope, got your facts wrong. 1st of all, I am not a Smyrna wrestler nor associated with their team.  But I do remember the match at the Rutherford County Duals. siegel had no forfeits against Smyrna.  They had a full squad.

825394902[/snapback]

It's alittle early to be talking smack already!! I think composition of every team is going to change somewhat with the limits placed on us by the weight certification.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will whine and cry about how there region is too big to qualify all of their halfway decent wrestlers. They will fall agonizingly short of their own unrealistic expectations. They will be no where to be found at the toughest tournaments in the state, Father Ryan, McCallie, and Bradley. They will get on this message board and pi$$ and moan about how the world is against them. They will pi$$ and moan about how they never pi$$ and moan and will vow to never post anything again then post the next day.

Edited by DoctorEvil

They will whine and cry about how there region is too big to qualify all of their halfway decent wrestlers.  They will fall agonizingly short of their own unrealistic expectations.  They will be no where to be found at the toughest tournaments in the state, Father Ryan, McCallie, and Bradley.  They will get on this message board and ###### and moan about how the world is against them.  They will ###### and moan about how they never ###### and moan and will vow to never post anything again then post the next day.

825396392[/snapback]

Who is they? I hope your not talking about all Region 5 teams.

They will whine and cry about how there region is too big to qualify all of their halfway decent wrestlers.  They will fall agonizingly short of their own unrealistic expectations.  They will be no where to be found at the toughest tournaments in the state, Father Ryan, McCallie, and Bradley.  They will get on this message board and ###### and moan about how the world is against them.  They will ###### and moan about how they never ###### and moan and will vow to never post anything again then post the next day.

825396392[/snapback]

Man Dr. Evil,

What is your Beef with Smyrna. I'm not a big fan, but you seem to harrass them every year. What's the matter, did one of them pin you once?

It seems like anytime someone from Smyrna asks a question you jump on them like they are whining. Cut them some slack.

They have improved over the last few years.

Man Dr. Evil,

What is your Beef with Smyrna.  I'm not a big fan, but you seem to harrass them every year.  What's the matter, did one of them pin you once? 

It seems like anytime someone from Smyrna asks a question you jump on them like they are whining.  Cut them some slack. 

They have improved over the last few years.

825396948[/snapback]

No beef in particular. They always come on here and complain about their situation. And no, I have never lost to a Smyrna wrestler. We have never lost a dual to Smyrna.