tennessee vols

fcrebels#1

Speaking of lost Vols players, what is CJ Leak doing these days? First the talk was of him playing opposite his brother at safety, and than I heard he was getting work at TE, I hope the best for him- in all the excitement of the freshmen people forget that CJ is in his 6th year and still doing anything to find the playing field, I admire his dedication.

know we like talking high school.but just one question for college.where is james banks.thought he was out just for first three games.

825391992[/snapback]

He was to set out the first three games of the season during that time he was switched to Free Saftey but injured his knee. I think it's the same injury that forced Robert Meachem to setout and redshirt last season.

He could really have been used back there and would have lead Allen to stay at one of the corners.

know we like talking high school.but just one question for college.where is james banks.thought he was out just for first three games.

825391992[/snapback]

Who cares????He is a cancer on this team and Fulmer should have already booted him...Let him go to Alabama or Florida...He'd fit right in there!!!!...They are doing just fine without him.....

• 2 weeks later...