Tennessee High state champions

wrestlingcoach

I agree, I think it is most important to take each game one at a time. It is when teams start looking ahead that they slip up against the team they have that week. But I dont think there is anyway that Tennessee High is going to overlook this very important Conference deciding game this Friday. This game is going to give Tennessee High the chance to show what kind of State contender they are going to be by facing the #7 Sullivan East. There is no doubt in my mind that THS will be ready for every upcoming weekend, and they definitely have the athletes to take it all the way. There is no other team in the state that can match up THS man to man as far as speed goes.

Go Vikes!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh so do they give you a state ring for losing to Maryville in the playoffs now? i wasnt aware of that

825401488[/snapback]

[/quot

BigVikeDaddy never mentioned Maryville at all. All he was saying that they are going to show what kind of state "Contender" they will be when they beat East this friday. In that post , when did he ever say anything about getting a ring anyway?

Has everyone forgot about Alcoa hello.

No, I dont think anyone has fogotten about them its just no one cares to mention them because thats 2A, and 2A is garbage. Besides the best team in the East, Maryville, already whipped them, and it was obvious Alcoa had no skill, heart, or pride in themselves. All you Tennessee High people need to quit wasting your time worrying about winning a state championship cause it will never happen. You might as well be better off dreaming about it in your sleep. But dont wet the bed when you have a nightmare about Maryville destroying your team.

That "boy" up top that wrote do the give a ring to losers who does he think he is? Like I said one Game at A TIME!!!!!!!! If we come in and play smart football we will win if not we lose simple as that that gut up top most be from East ohhhhhh by the way we beat East for ya so don't worry about that just keep on writing your messages and we will see you in the play-offs and far as the rest of you ones that post good messages about THS I got love for YA the ones who don't Well either we beat you already or your just afraid of getting beat by us!!!!!!!! Watch out you just might get what you wish for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb :P:P

I agree, I think it is most important to take each game one at a time.  It is when teams start looking ahead that they slip up against the team they have that week.  But I dont think there is anyway that Tennessee High is going to overlook this very important Conference deciding game this Friday.  This game is going to give Tennessee High the chance to show what kind of State contender they are going to be by facing the #7 Sullivan East.  There is no doubt in my mind that THS will be ready for every upcoming weekend, and they definitely have the athletes to take it all the way.  There is no other team in the state that can match up THS man to man as far as speed goes. 

Go Vikes!

825401437[/snapback]

What did I say? Tennessee High was going to show what kind of State contender they were gonna be after they played the #7 team in the state. And what did THS do? They beat them 54-0. If that isn't a statement then I don't know what is. The other teams in the playoffs better watch out cause Tenn. High is on their way...

If you really think anyone is going to beat maryville your crazy. And I was just curious about somethin, everyone is making such a big fuss over riverdale not being mentioned in the usa today super 25. I think maryville has a little better case than mighty riverdale, 1 loss in 4 years, thats pretty good aint it?

We have one of the top 3 TOUGHEST round # 1 matchups in 4A, and you guys have the ability to dismiss the team that was The State Runner-Up in 2003 ?

Man I have a lot of confidence in the Vikings, but we are NOT able to ask any one in the state, outside of our region, to take us seriously as a true contender , until we beat some one in regions 3,4 or West.

Sorry guys but Coach Stubbs, his coaches, nor his players are looking past Morristown West. Right now they just want to give West a beating so bad that they'll be glad their season is over. If you don't know why look at our post season the past 4 out of five years I believe it is. They want it bad. As far as Maryville goes, the hype at the beginning of the season was Tennessee High and East High at the end of the season. We all now know how that one ended up; out-coached, out-played period.