• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is any indication how the rest of the series will go...WOW!!!...But really how does a team as good as the Cardinals lose to a team that commits 4 errors...Anyway???.....There is NO curse...LOL...That mess has gotten into the Red Sox Nation's head so bad it's funny...On last thing ...How far did those home run's have to travel around that dang pole?????...200ft???...Come on !!!... :blink: I still say the Cards will win...But tonite is huge for that prediction to come true.....Morris and Schilling do have a history facing each other.....The Cards beat the Diamondbacks with a HEALTHY Schilling a couple years ago in Arizona....GO CARDS!!!

So the Sox lead 2-0...but, the series heads to St. Louis where the Cardinals are 6-0 this postseason.

I think it is key for St. Louis to make sure the series heads back to Boston with the Cardinals leading 3-2. But, the main thing is get the series back to Beantown. The Sox look tough so far. Any team that can make 8 errors in two games and still win both games is doing something right.

Game one was just a slugfest. Game two three mistake pitches by St. Louis cost them the game...that and the lack of hitting with men in scoring position.

So the Sox lead 2-0...but, the series heads to St. Louis where the Cardinals are 6-0 this postseason. 

I think it is key for St. Louis to make sure the series heads back to Boston with the Cardinals leading 3-2.  But, the main thing is get the series back to Beantown.  The Sox look tough so far.  Any team that can make 8 errors in two games and still win both games is doing something right.

Game one was just a slugfest.  Game two three mistake pitches by St. Louis cost them the game...that and the lack of hitting with men in scoring position.

825399022[/snapback]

I think I'm going to go to St. Louis tomorrow morning and then see if I can get lucky with a scalper ticket. :huh: