What will Region 2 5A look like in 2005

SergeantOwl22

Guest Oakland
could you guys put coffee county in the same region? 8 teams

825394798[/snapback]

while i wouldnt rule out coffee co coming to region 4, i think they are a much better fit in region 3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind Maryville going to 5A. But! I would hate to lose the rivalry with Central,Powell,West and Halls. I would love to see Maryville play Oak Ridge,Soddy Daisy,Ooltawah and Dobyns Bennett. Could you imagine what a rivalry with Jeff County would be like with Quarles coaching at Maryville?

825394855[/snapback]

with moving up you can still play three of those teams that would be a great schedule.

Oakland[/url'>' date='Oct 22 2004 - 11:44 AM']realistically, from a fan standpoint i would take out lebanon and wilson central and put in lincoln county. from a geographical standpoint, if region 4 is to have any changes i think the 1st one would be cookeville so for me region 4 would like this:

oakland

riverdale

siegel

blackman

smyrna

lavergne

cookeville

825394663[/snapback]

Hey I would take that anyday of the week. Because that would mean they would be brought in with Gallatin and Hendersonville.

maryville to scaried to come play with the big boys of 5a

825394629[/snapback]

Sorry Bud, it's too late. Look you lil putty tat, Maryville isn't scared of anyone. That's why we play 3A, 4A AND 5A schools every year. The teams motto should be anyone, anywhere, anytime!!

Guys, maybe you should stop berating Maryville and stop baiting us into these discussions and think for a second if you really want us moving up? I mean, look who you'd have in our prospective region....DB....that's it!! Between us and DB, we'd steamroll everyone in the region!!