Sullivan East(9-0) @ Tennessee High(9-0)

ChrisBurr555555

Can we do it Pat Fans from all around the world?

Let me hear ya baby we have to bring this one home.  So friday night in Bristol I want all my roudy friends from bluff city standing up and raising all kinds of cain.

Bring it on Vikings!!!

825401018[/snapback]

to be honest i don't know where these schools are , and don't care. but i have had to read enough about this game to feel like i can make a prediction.

from what i have read:

i love the pats story all those losing seasons and now on the verge of an undefeated season , it's heartwarming. i have heard how the pats have had to scratch , fight , and claw for every win, this will build character in your team , and make them better, i love the pats!

prediction: vikings by 30!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennessee High is going to drill East. The younger players will get in early once again and get them some playing time in before the playoffs. East is way overrated.

But for all the patriot fans i bet it was good while it lasted but it all comes to and end friday.

Tennessee High by however many coach stubbs wants them to win by.

I hope east pulls out a win.

825400718[/snapback]

Hillwood, who do you think you are? You get on here and talk a bunch of junk about THS, and you are from Nashville. I have seen several of your posts on different threads concerning THS, and you never have anything worthwhile to say. So I guess what I am saying is keep your posts and your opinions in Middle Tennessee. Maybe if you're Hillwood whatever's are good enough we can meet in Murfreesboro. thumb

Hillwood, who do you think you are?  You get on here and talk a bunch of junk about THS, and you are from Nashville.  I have seen several of your posts on different threads concerning THS, and you never have anything worthwhile to say.  So I guess what I am saying is keep your posts and your opinions in Middle Tennessee.  Maybe if you're Hillwood whatever's are good enough we can meet in Murfreesboro. thumb

825401167[/snapback]

Maybe he's just scared of Tennessee High and he hopes that Sullivan East can pull off the miracle, even though everyone knows what the outcome is going to be. We heard this same thing when the S. South game was coming up, and what was the result? 52-7... Here we go again hearing the same stuff. What was the East vs. South score again? 31-28 nailbiter? Come on, let's be realistic Pat fans.

That HILLWOOD "BOY" Thinks that his school is all that!!!!! I think that he wishes that he could come to THS its o.k. HILLWOOD96 they all wish that!!!!!!! But if you want to back up that talk, lets see how far your boys can make it and we will see how far our MEN can make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIKINGS ALL THE WAY GOOD LUCK HILLWOOD96!!!!!!!!!!! It's ON thumb :D:P

Hillwood, who do you think you are?  You get on here and talk a bunch of junk about THS, and you are from Nashville.  I have seen several of your posts on different threads concerning THS, and you never have anything worthwhile to say.  So I guess what I am saying is keep your posts and your opinions in Middle Tennessee.  Maybe if you're Hillwood whatever's are good enough we can meet in Murfreesboro. thumb

825401167[/snapback]

My roommate went to THS so I do know something about them, but thanks. All I said was I want East to win, I did not say Tennessee high is terrrible or anything negative. Middle Tennessee is far better than far East Tennessee. We will not see you in Murfreesboro because you will not be there. Now I have talked trash about Tennessee High.