OC Lady Rebels

VOREBS

Please don't start that this year give these guys a chance. The boys have been in the gym quite a bit this offseason they should have a few football players coming in after their season is over you never know what may happen but getting on here saying there is no talent not very encouraging do you think?  Define talent for me sherlockhomes.

825402210[/snapback]

Never and i mean never would i downgrade this REBEL team, I am red white and blue thru and thru. TALENT to me is A CUDE a CANNON WHITBY--A GO TO PLAYER. a player that stick out right off and you can see he is the leader, this team does not have as of yet but made have before the year is out. This team has heart, desire, and want to, we have only 1 senior (Zack Buckland) that will start and he can shoot, another shooter , John Sawyer these guys will play as a team and when they do they are pretty darn good, PLAYERS like Kissell, Daniels, and Pruett you can bet will give you a 100% while on the floor. Josh Hart, Logan Parker and Chase Clanton are the 3 that i am aware of playing both sports and could play a big factor in this year team, all good athletes. We are young and have not much experience but after the Christmas holidays if they continue to work hard, they could suprise some people. You know why---''Because I Believe'' EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lady Rebels have a chance to be very exciting to watch. (If like football you ain't gonna here them playing on the local radio so you will have to come to the games...way to go RADIO) :rolleyes: oh yea or South Fulton. I think they have a good core and if they can finally get some point guard play, which they have not had over the past few years, will make them even more dangerous. Maybe the team woun't be running on empty by the time the end of the season arrives. :) Oh yea, wonder if the so called "freshman class" can live up to the hipe? Hope so . thumb

ps isn't this the girls basketball board??? :)

:huh:

Edited by FullcourtPress

Please don't start that this year give these guys a chance. The boys have been in the gym quite a bit this offseason they should have a few football players coming in after their season is over you never know what may happen but getting on here saying there is no talent not very encouraging do you think?  Define talent for me sherlockhomes.

825402210[/snapback]

I would like to rephrase the ''not any talent'' to hasn't develope yet, I believe it is their but like i said in my last post they need to continue working hard and staying focus for it to show up on the court.

I think the Lady Rebs will be very good this year. It might take a little time to really get rolling under a new coach, but I'm a Suiter fan and think he will do a good job if people will give him a chance to develop his program. I think there's some good established talent on the team now, and don't be surprised of some of the younger players push seriously for playing time. If nothing else, they're presence will make the vets better. My favorite player is JD, so I hope she has a great year, and if Abby can keep that knee healthy, she should provide stability and leadership.

Got a chance to see the Lady Rebs in the "warm-up" game last Tuesday, they looked good. There are alot of things to like about this team, good inside/outside play, pretty good size all around, and alot of talent fresh. thru sr. Any time you have a coaching change, there is some adjustment time to deal with, but watching the team play the other night, they appear to have made the adjustment very well. I along with countless others will be watching to see just how good this group can be. It would seem that they will be alot of fun to watch. Is a trip DEEP into the tournaments in the future for these ladies? I for one think it is, and in talking to several of the players, they seem to think the same. IT WILL BE A FUN SEASON TO WATCH.

GOOD LUCK LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll definately be fun to watch.. Coach Suiter is new to the team so hopefully the proper adjustments have been made and everyone will be on the same page. Maybe the injuries that hurt the team last season won't be a factor and everyone in the area can see what the Lady Rebels look like when everyone gets involved in the system thumb