Oak Ridge vs. Soddy Daisy

boyfromsi

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL boyfromsi. I think we have the best radio man in east TN. All of TN. for that matter. AM 1290 for daisy fans that want to listen to the radio at the game.

A little note about the rain and field conditions. It has rained all day and is still raining. The field is covered as we speak and has been all day. As soon as the rain stops they will uncover it. However it will not be in the best shape it could be. Our defense tore it up pretty bad lst week in places, the offense didn't stay in one place long enough. The end zone opposite BIG ED'S is torn up pretty bad from the goal line back to the 10 yard line I think the Owl's are still there tryin to score. Just kidding, but you tell me Oak Ridge faithfull was that not a beautiful goal line stand last week at the end of the game?

The middle schools, freshmen and JV are done playing on Blakenship now so it should have a full week to heal after Friday night in time to host region 1's fourth place team.

Edited by Wildmanfan

It's getting very deep in here from all of this talk, it must be the radiation leaking out in Oak Ridge or something.  I wonder how big all of these peoples feet are and if they are big enough to fit in their mouths about 10:30 tomorrow night.  GO BIG BLUE

825405313[/snapback]

radiation? what- does it also make us a good football team? no one is puting their feet in their mouths... you S-D fans are only supporting you team, which is exactly what we are doing... the people who aren't supporting their team are the ones who should be putting their feet in their mouths... but, at around 10:30 tomorrow night... rain or not, the cats will be singing "Roll, wildcats, roll" at the top of their lungs, but Im quite sure it will be a fun game!!!

Go cats!

i like how wildmanfan is already preparring for being region champions.... it sounds like to me he is looking ahead a little early.. b/c the trojans will be ready......... we have had the best week of practice probably all year and i hope the "ship" has enough lifeboats onboard b/c its goin down...lol

prediction:

Soddy-24

Oak Ridge-17

radiation?  what- does it also make us a good football team?  no one is puting their feet in their mouths... you S-D fans are only supporting you team, which is exactly what we are doing... the people who aren't supporting their team are the ones who should be putting their feet in their mouths... but, at around 10:30 tomorrow night... rain or not, the cats will be singing "Roll, wildcats, roll" at the top of their lungs, but Im quite sure it will be a fun game!!!

Go cats!

825405466[/snapback]

Umm no offense but yalls student section is pretty small when i went to the game, why is that? at our home games, the student section is huge

All it boils down to is which teams show up on Friday! Like i always say good luck to both teams. I hope that Soddy can pull the "upset". I will be in attendence. I was there to see the Wildcats play the Owlsl. I do have to admit i love watching games in your staduim. I hope you are right Joeboxer i hope they the air force from soddy can drop a few bombs on the "ship" and send it down in flames tomorrow! Good luck Oak Ridge! I am looking forward to a great game!

Check your directions yeahIMafool. You were at the wrong stadium or your blind. Oak Ridge packs em in everywhere we go. DB is the ONLY other school that brings any where near as many fans as we do at home or away. You will see 3000+ Friday night..thats on our side alone. The attendance was around 8000 probably more possibly as many as 2000 more that night for the OR-DB game earlier this year as matter of fact it was the third game of the season... a non-region game that meant nothing.

Edited by Wildmanfan

Soddy can play with Oak Ridge, I believe they will go to the "ship", and come away with the win. Oak Ridge is a little too confindent. They were announcing how to purchase home play-off tickets last week before half time during the Ooltewah game. I know some think it is crazy but a Soddy and Ooltewah win means OR will have to refund some money, and schedule a bus or two for a road trip. Wouldn't that be sweet!!!!

Check your directions yeahIMafool. You were at the wrong stadium or your blind. Oak Ridge packs em in everywhere we go. DB is the ONLY other school that brings any where near as many fans as we do at home or away. You will see 3000+  Friday night..thats on our side alone. The attendance was around 8000 probably more possibly as many as 2000 more that night for the OR-DB game earlier this year as matter of fact it was the third game of the season... a non-region game that meant nothing.

825405510[/snapback]

Oh pleeeease, there were many more than that at the Ooltewah /Soddy game!