Oak Ridge vs. Soddy Daisy

boyfromsi

Soddy can play with Oak Ridge, I believe they will go to the "ship", and come away with the win.  Oak Ridge is a little too confindent.  They were announcing how to purchase home play-off tickets last week before half time during the Ooltewah game.  I know some think it is crazy but a Soddy and Ooltewah win means OR will have to refund some money, and schedule a bus or two for a road trip.  Wouldn't that be sweet!!!!

825405574[/snapback]

Sorry to burst your bubble but no money has to be refunded because no tickets have been sold to a game we may or may not host. You're wrong about that one.

As far as scheduling buses, of course it would be better to be at home, but if we are on the road we will gladly schedule those buses and be happy to keep scheduling them cause as long as we are scheduling buses that means we are still winning!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pestfromthepast

You are on the wrong thread again partner. I think you guys play faragut this week. I know having to depend on someone else to do what you couldn't do is really bugging you. Your not in control of your own destiny because the Owls didn't even come close to taking care of their business last week. I know what really got your goat was having to remember the goal line stand the Oak Ridge Cats Put on your Owls at the end of the game when we already had the game won. Listen up Oak Ridge has beaten two un-defeated wanna-be's in as many weeks. They play and play well 48 full minutes of football every Friday night. We are gonna take care of our business tommorow and be the region champs our destiny is all in our own hands.

You better be thinkin bout Faragut cause those boys might just put a whoopin on ya'll this week. No one here is interested in what you have to say anyway. The simple facts are you should have lost to Soddy, Every thing I have read or heard about that game says the Owls got lucky with the W. You did loose to us and without a couple lucky plays the score could have easily been 44- 0 last week. I know you wont admit that so let me spell it out. The one touch down your offense scored was a play that went to the side we had our safety blitzing on. The other score was a lucky blocked field goal attempt. So hurry on back to the Owl-Faragut thread where you belong they need you cause their luck might run completly out this week. I predict it will.

Admirals 21

Owls 13

What you missed was the point of the post to begin with. Which was that Oak Ridge packs the stands week in week out. Not just every now and then. I seriously don't think there could have been many more than 500-600 Owl fans here last week. I would really like to look at your gate reciepts at home and gate reciepts of away teams as compared to Oak Ridges. I know, you know, and everyone else knows what the results would show.

Wildcats 44

Daisys 14

One last thing the Owls only completed 1 thats one pass last week so brace yourselves the secondary is up to the task.

Edited by Wildmanfan

Hey!  At least our announcer won't fire up your team by telling them to get off the field.  :) I think you will see a very focused team this Friday.  I'm looking forward to some rockem sockem football.

825400368[/snapback]

oh wow i remember that, it was crazy, last year, ya, we won. and tradition is important...no one is sayin "we won alot before so we will win now"...well some people do say that, but most just mean that discipline and prestige that a program has when they are referring to tradition. i mean, theres gotta be some benefit to winnin all those games right?

and yes, there are some dumb fans that get on here and talk trash from OR alot, but the team and coaching staff are the complete opposite for the most part, and i would know...

but i dont wanna be accused of bein a crazy Oak ridger talkin noise on coach t, so ill leave yall with this....

Ok, here's another one:

Oak Ridge has outscored their opponents 656-116.  Soddy has only managed 290 points all year.  Your D is more impressive, only allowing 90 points all year.  The Farragut game is a rivalry and we all know how that goes.  Maybe it's the same for Ooltewah and Soddy...we'll see.

Oak ridge's ability to score, even against their best opponents, will give them the 2 TD win.  I'm not a fan, just making observations.  OR will be the only team from this area challenge DB and Riverdale.  The cats have already shown how tough it is to beat those two teams, with an early loss to DB.

825404301[/snapback]

yeaaa i love it to get a rebel fan throwin up support for OR...that early season maryville game was always ominous for us. i love maryville and still cant believe they got beat and didnt make it 4 in a row last year. but man, talk about a tradition.

Check your directions yeahIMafool. You were at the wrong stadium or your blind. Oak Ridge packs em in everywhere we go. DB is the ONLY other school that brings any where near as many fans as we do at home or away. You will see 3000+  Friday night..thats on our side alone. The attendance was around 8000 probably more possibly as many as 2000 more that night for the OR-DB game earlier this year as matter of fact it was the third game of the season... a non-region game that meant nothing.

825405510[/snapback]

hmm, unfortunately i have to say i can see where yeahIMafool is comin from...the student section has been dwindling the past year or so...i mean there are lots of kids but sometimes they dont really pay attention to the game until its down to the wire, so they dont help as much as they could. but dont get me wrong im OR all the way, and there are still those thousands of old OR vets...haha, guess im one of those now tho. gotta love

oh and hey, i think you know that that early db game meant a whole lot more than nothing...ne or-db game is huge and more often than not gets top billing in all the local papers. dont be so absurd.

one more thing. oak ridge will win:)

pestfromthepast 

You are on the wrong thread again partner. I think you guys play faragut this week. I know having to depend on someone else to do what you couldn't do is really bugging you. Your not in control of your own destiny because the Owls didn't even come close to taking care of their business last week. I know what really got your goat was having to remember the goal line stand the Oak Ridge Cats Put on your Owls at the end of the game when we already had the game won. Listen up Oak Ridge has beaten two un-defeated wanna-be's in as many weeks. They play and play well 48 full minutes of football every Friday night. We are gonna take care of our business tommorow and be the region champs our destiny is all in our own hands.

You better be thinkin bout Faragut cause those boys might just put a whoopin on ya'll this week. No one here is interested in what you have to say anyway. The simple facts are you should have lost to Soddy, Every thing I have read or heard about that game says the Owls got lucky with the W. You did loose to us and without a couple lucky plays the score could have easily been 44- 0 last week. I know you wont admit that so let me spell it out. The one touch down your offense scored was a play that went to the side we had our safety blitzing on. The other score was a lucky blocked field goal attempt. So hurry on back to the Owl-Faragut thread where you belong they need you cause their luck might run completly out this week. I predict it will.

Admirals  21

Owls        13

What you missed was the point of the post to begin with. Which was that Oak Ridge packs the stands week in week out. Not just every now and then.  I seriously don't think there could have been many more than 500-600 Owl fans here last week. I would really like to look at your gate reciepts at home and gate reciepts of away teams as compared to Oak Ridges. I know, you know, and everyone else knows what the results would show.

Wildcats  44

Daisys    14

One last thing the Owls only completed 1 thats one pass last week so brace yourselves the secondary is up to the task.

825405780[/snapback]

Haha, you're a moron! Who cares if I'm talking about Soddy/Oak Ridge. I have to prepare for the Soddy/Oak Ridge game just as much as I have to prepare for the Ooltewah/Farragut game! Why? Because I won't be playing in either one? So how you have digressed from talking about this GAME, to me worrying about MY game, I'll never know. Personally I think you have just run out of things to say, so you have to talk about me.....someone who has no bearing on either game. Oh, and I've also stated that Ooltewah can only worry about what THEY do, and no what Soddy does. If Ooltewah wins, then I'll be at the Nest in Week 1 of the playoffs. That's all that matters to me. If Soddy beats you guys, that's just an added bonus! If I'm putting money on your game, I'd have to go with Oak Ridge, but Soddy is very capable of winning tonight. That's all I'm saying....

pestfromthepast 

Admirals  21

Owls        13

What you missed was the point of the post to begin with. Which was that Oak Ridge packs the stands week in week out. Not just every now and then.  I seriously don't think there could have been many more than 500-600 Owl fans here last week. I would really like to look at your gate reciepts at home and gate reciepts of away teams as compared to Oak Ridges. I know, you know, and everyone else knows what the results would show.

Wildcats  44

Daisys    14

825405780[/snapback]

haha first of all the blocked field goal wasn't lucky considering we've done that on numerous occasions this year...2nd of all yes you guys did beat the crap out of us no one is denying that so i dont see why you have to keep saying it...and 3rd of all yeah you might have a lot of fans, but hardly any of them are actually in the stands most of them are up socializing behind the stands or sitting over on the grass having their little picnics and what not and not paying attention to the game, i was surprised when i saw this i thought oak ridges fans would be a lot more in to the game......and last of all how hypocritical is that that you would go off on grad for talking about another game and telling him he needs to be worrying about his game, and then you go and predict a score and digress the farragut ooltewah game, i mean come on

Edited by mnewballer21

JUst left the SHIP and the field looks good but looks can be deceiving. The whole center from the thirtys and hashmark to hashmark the grass is thin if any at all. It's gonna be muddy tonite.Play safe nobody on either team gets hurt most important thing Thennnnn ROLL WILDCATS ROLL WHOOP THEM BOYS FROM SODDY!