DB INDIANS VS SCIENCE HILL

ArtVandalay

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ole graham's not gonna take  a chance, he's gonna let lamon play.  talk about no discipline, of course he did let him back on the team after he quit last year too.  i bet graham is gonna be politicing hard to keep lamon from not being suspended by the tssaa.  what else would you expect from clark.

825409325[/snapback]

Man did lamon break your kids ankels one time or something???? Cause you sure do have it out for him. I mean it could be pure envy also...........

I thought the only time you had to sit out the next game was when you are ejected for fighting, or contact with another player. I might be wrong.

825409005[/snapback]

If a player gets two (2) Unsportsmanlike penalties he gets the heave-hoe. Fighting isn't the only action for getting tossed. If #1 had two unsportsmanlikes, then the zebras went by the rules in tossin' him.

As for him playing next week...I don't know that. The rulebook I bought from the T$$AA doesn't talk about punishment, at least I haven't found it before I typed this.

Even if the hard rule says to sit one game, the T$$AA can look at the situation and make any decision it wants. They've overturned 'em before.

From TSSAA Handbook --

"Guidelines to Address Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Section 16.

B. On the ejection of a student athlete, the school will be required to submit a report on the action of the player and any disciplinary action taken by the school. The minimum penalty will be the suspension of the student athlete from participation in the next contest(s) at the level of competition for the specified number of contests played during a week in the particular sport (one game in soccer and football, two contests in all other sports). In addition, the student athlete is also suspended from participation in the same number of contest(s) at any other level of competition in the same sport.

C. In addition to what is presently required when a player is ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct, a meeting shall be held with the player, coach, principal, and parent(s) or guardian(s) with a report on the meeting and plans to directly address the matter to be filed with the state office. . . ."