DB INDIANS VS SCIENCE HILL

ArtVandalay

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reno, Reno..

Don let your mouth right a check you can't cash....we all know who you are.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

825402607[/snapback]

Come on Art we all know who you are and we know who Reno is too. Its really embarrasing that someone has to hide behind a username like this and talk trash. But really i do see why you do it because Big Reno could take you he is trully a beast. So Art im callin you out let's see what u got!!! :rolleyes::huh: thumb

-Roll Tribe

Reno is no joke, i heard he was down on the strip on wednesday night just straight pickin people off on the street, he didnt care how big they were, he put em down hard and quick, they didnt even know what happened, they never even saw him, so if i were you i would back off of Reno because he will put you down, and if you somehow get by him, his posse will be waiting

I'll bet that Steve Spurrier Field @ Memorial Stadium in Johnson City looks like a swamp (pun intended) after the rains we've had today...anybody seen the field? normally looks pretty bad this time of year and todays rains can't help...Science Hill says this is their playoff game, a chance to beat D-B and end their chance at an undefeated season...The Indians had better be ready...weather could change some things...The Tribe deserves another big and loud road crowd...

Roll Tribe Roll

I'll bet that Steve Spurrier Field @ Memorial Stadium in Johnson City looks like a swamp (pun intended) after the rains we've had today...anybody seen the field? normally looks pretty bad this time of year and todays rains can't help...Science Hill says this is their playoff game, a chance to beat D-B and end their chance at an undefeated season...The Indians had better be ready...weather could change some things...The Tribe deserves another big and loud road crowd...

Roll Tribe Roll

825406324[/snapback]

I have heard that the area has been getting alot of rain since last night.

If the field is in bad shape I still predict and Indians win.

If field is in bad shape:

DB 28

Hill 0

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by Smoke20Scion