Maryville Rebels vs. Clinton Dragons

mrebel171113

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that all of you have had a chance to take your shots at me i believe its my turn. or i need i say anything other than 56-10? it seems like yall are just a little insecure about yourself to me. i wear the helment because i want to, its called having a liking for a winning program, you dont know much about that. i played, i just quit, because your exactly right, i wasnt good enough to play in the very talented Maryville program, and ill be the first to admit it. but i do know how to play with dignity and pride, because ive done it and ive got the state championship ring in my room to prove it, do you have one of those? and i dont remember myself every trying to pick a fight with someone, if you wanna show me an example that be fantastic. bobcatscalling, go find your boyfriend man, hes looking for you.

Cade will play very little in this game. I wouldn't mind seing Derek Hunt start and rest Cade. I would hate to see Cade get hurt.

825397529[/snapback]

Yeah, I don't see him playing much in this game either. Do you know how serious his shoulder is at this point? Or do you think they should just be cautious? Do you know if anybody else is banged up and that should rest this game?

You all are hilarious... Bobcat or whatever your name is, Raider is right, you need to get over your son, because what you see isn't what everyone else see's. Umm...whoever that guy was that threatened to beat up rebelraider...Honestly, you think those football players dont want him, or any other of those fans up there, then it appears to me you've never participated in an athletic event. Every player on that team wants him and all his buddies up there. And I also guarantee you that if you or anyone else comes to fight him, those football players that "dont even care" will be the first to find you. You all need to quit whining and in this case, trying to threaten someone with physical violence to make up for the frustrations of your losing team. If I was cheering for a circus midget that was getting beat 56 - 10 , I'd say some insane things too. But regardless, Central.. you guys need to find your threads about your team. Maryville's done with you for now, and you can worry about us in a 3 or 2 weeks. Good luck against Powell.

Cade will play very little in this game. I wouldn't mind seing Derek Hunt start and rest Cade. I would hate to see Cade get hurt.

825397529[/snapback]

and if the rebels get up enough dont be surprised to see brent burnett the freshman quarterback. he is really good he will challenge hunt for the quarterback spot next year.

You all are hilarious... Bobcat or whatever your name is, Raider is right, you need to get over your son, because what you see isn't what everyone else see's.  Umm...whoever that guy was that threatened to beat up rebelraider...Honestly, you think those football players dont want him, or any other of those fans up there, then it appears to me you've never participated in an athletic event.  Every player on that team wants him and all his buddies up there.  And I also guarantee you that if you or anyone else comes to fight him, those football players that "dont even care" will be the first to find you.  You all need to quit whining and in this case, trying to threaten someone with physical violence to make up for the frustrations of your losing team.  If I was cheering for a circus midget that was getting beat 56 - 10 , I'd say some insane things too.  But regardless, Central.. you guys need to find your threads about your team.  Maryville's done with you for now, and you can worry about us in a 3 or 2 weeks.  Good luck against Powell.

825397809[/snapback]

Well everybody in the stands except some ugly kid with goofy looking hair who brings illegal megaphones to the games.....gah we need to get rid of that kid...