Blackman vs Wilson Central

Blazer14

Guest region4fan

Somehow, I just knew that Miles was smart. I also heard that he is one heck of a guy, personality wise too.And Humble. Gosh, just think if OHS had had Miles and LUTER on the same team........I am giddy at the thought.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! A Oakland fan coming to the defense of RHS, dont think ive ever seen that before. I dont think I would ever describe RHS as "clean as a whistle" though.  But seriously, I hope they are clean. I know the player that the "rumor" is about, and they would be just as good with or without him.  I would hate it for the seniors if something was to happen to their season, because they really are a very good football team.

825400877[/snapback]

Wow, I know how that feels!! :blink:

That Lopez kid is a hoss and he is hard to bring down......since both Miles and meredith are strong as oxes........I think they have a good shot at it.

825402002[/snapback]

You forget region that there are five offensive linemen from WC, that were driving on Riverdale at one point, that have a say in who brings down Lopez they say if its linebackers that make a tackle or a safety.

When i graduated i had heard that this would be Alsups last year due to JD (his son) graduating. I thought there may be some truth to that when they brought in Wells from Smyrna and my logic was that Wells would take over, i mean why would he leave Smyrna to go to Blackman?

Our linebackers are the strongest part of our defense, not to mention with Kenny and Greg being Seniors to provide that leadership that the Blaze will need. Kenny will be fresh and get stronger as the game goes on due to him missing alot of time this year. The best way to stop the Wing T is to keep them on the sideline, and with Blackman a run it up the gut, 4 yards in a cloud of dust offense, look for WC defense to wear down as the game goes on. With Mimms running all over the field and Merideth/Miles pounding the ball and running over people will be to much for WC to handle.

ok i must say that the riverdale rumor is true..one of the coach's on the bhs staff read me the email and if tssaa does something then riverdale will be out of it all..this guys has so much stuff on it and he did some good research..so the rumor is true ..about the game friday..if kenny has a game like he did last year against them then its over but if not i think mimms will run all over them too..i watched film on WC and i would call what they were doing..so i think the blaze will win this one

ok i must say that the riverdale rumor is true..one of the coach's on the bhs staff read me the email and if tssaa does something then riverdale will be out of it all..this guys has so much stuff on it and he did some good research..so the rumor is true ..about the game friday..if kenny has a game like he did last year against them then its over but if not i think mimms will run all over them too..i watched film on WC and i would call what they were doing..so i think the blaze will win this one

825403641[/snapback]

Well you have to remember when Kenny did so well last year he was running behind a much better oline i just believe this game is what high school football is all about winner goes on and loser goes home it will be a great atmosphere for both teams i think this will be a great game.

Well you have to remember when Kenny did so well last year he was running behind a much better oline i just believe this game is what high school football is all about winner goes on and loser goes home it will be a great atmosphere for both teams i think this will be a great game.

825403731[/snapback]

buckethead u have a point there but just think kenny has gotten alot strong and wiser since last year..he is also 100% know and from last week what i heard him saying to the DNG WC aint gonna get in his way..he is gonna give it 110percent this friday nigth and i think he will have a big game..jeremy will also have a big game..he is almost at a 1000 this season.watching WC against riverdale i know what they cant stop and that will be kenny..so im still sticking with the blaze