Fairview @ Cheatham Co. Preview

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Game ! Yellow Jackets ! you guys really played well and inspite of several bad calls by the refs. One being that they didn't see that obvious late hit that layed our guy out ? Were they just blind? And for Cheat'em to not have respect for the player that was hurt by "taking a knee", well, that just showed a lack of class. Our guys "took a knee" when their player was down and it wasn't because of a low blow eaither.

Anyway, you guys showed Cheat'em Co.and the whole region why: YOU ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!

Many have underestimated the Yellow Jackets, but this team has a lot of heart and plays to win.

Now it's back home against Adamsville for the 1st round of the play off's, and we predict a very big win for the Yellow Jackets at home.

Go Jackets!!!!

Awesome Game !  Yellow Jackets ! you guys really played well and inspite of several bad calls by the refs. One being that they didn't see that obvious late hit that layed our guy out ? Were they just blind? And for Cheat'em to not have respect for the player that was hurt by "taking a knee", well, that just showed a lack of class. Our guys "took a knee" when their player was down and it wasn't because of a low blow eaither.

Anyway, you guys showed Cheat'em Co.and the whole region why: YOU ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!    

Many have underestimated the Yellow Jackets, but this team has a lot of heart and plays to win. 

Now it's back home against Adamsville for the 1st round of the play off's, and we predict a very big win for the Yellow Jackets at home.

Go Jackets!!!!

825407760[/snapback]

Ditto on the above post. We can hardley wait for the next game! Last night made me fall in love with football all over again! Good luck in the rest of your games! Gerry - Sorry you missed it, it was a heck of a game!

Man what a game. First off I'd like to congratulate the Yellow Jackets on their first region title in 12 yrs. That was a good game by both teams granted the officiating was absolutely horrible and they made bad calls against both teams but it did get a little one sided there at the end. The Fairview line took over the game in the second half and the defense stepped up. Good Game boys! That Cheatham county defense was fast to the ball but looked a little tired in the 2nd half. The DB's stepped up the second half as well when it was crunch time. Oh yeah I almost forgot what about that 90 yard touchdown by that DE shew the monkey got on his back there at the end and I didn't think he was gonna make it and then he juked a guy and went on to score. Good game guys and I'm looking forward to the Adamsville game next week.