Mt.Pleasant vs Cascade

snowman

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see. It would be really funny if Cascade beat DCA. Really funny. :lol:

Mt. Pleasant will not forget about anything. They will play hard until the season is over. You have no idea. I'll bet you have never seen them play. Cascade would kill South Pittsburg this year. No idea.

The last time a 6A team played South Pittsburg, it was Chapel Hill in 2002. That Chapel Hill team did not even go to the playoffs. They were like 6th, and they took South Pittsburg to overtime. Again, you obviously know nothing about this region.

Edited by wuzMP63

So now that MP has a close game, people want to continue to say they are overrated. I cannot believe this. That is so crazy. If anything this could have helped the Tigers more than anything. It shows them they can win the close games. Goodness I cant believe some of these posts. MP has an off night and also the leading rusher does not play, you cant expect 50 a night or even a blowout every night. Every team has an off night or just seems like they cant get anything going. Better to get that game over with tonight rather in the playoffs. Good Luck Tigers. Yall will get it together and show all these doubters up. Take one game at a time and everything will be ok!!!!!!!

GO MP!!!!!!!!!

We'll see. It would be really funny if Cascade beat DCA. Really funny. :lol:

Mt. Pleasant will not forget about anything. They will play hard until the season is over. You have no idea. I'll bet you have never seen them play. Cascade would kill South Pittsburg this year. No idea.

The last time a 6A team played South Pittsburg, it was Chapel Hill in 2002. That Chapel Hill team did not even go to the playoffs. They were like 6th, and the took South Pittsburg to overtime. Again, you obviously know nothing about this region.

825407247[/snapback]

I know enough to know that cascade won't even scrimmige SP. The last time we whooped them so bad they broke it off half way through. Region 6 is weaker than region 3. When has any of them won anything. What happened to Moore county in 99? What happened to Chapel Hill the next year? They wouldn't schedule SP again. We had to start playing Sweetwater a 2A team when they backed out.

yeah i can think of alot of funny stuff....but like your post none of it is possible.....DCA cruises.....Mt Pleasant gets beat 2nd rd. by cpa..  Right it down

825407283[/snapback]

I must have missed it. Did CPA already beat Huntland in the 1st round of the playoffs? I do believe Huntland held Mt Pleasant to their lowest point total of the year (21) and were just a couple of plays from being right in the game with Mt. Pleasant. I am not trying to predict Huntland will beat CPA, but I do believe you have to play the game, just ask Ron Zook and the Florida Gators.

Looking forward to a possible rematch between Huntland and Mt Plaesant.

Edited by lesplay2

First off, Congragulations MP, 10-0 baby!! I know it wasn't pretty but its a win. You have to give a lot of credit to Cascade, they played hard start to finish. MP on the other hand, way too many penalties and turnovers. I lost count on the turnovers but i think it was around 6 or 7. As for the MP pass defense, they werent very consistent. The pass defense would be good for awhile and then all of a sudden a man wide open would appear. Overall a good win in a game that they needed to be in. I guess everyone can get on here and say overrated or whatever but MP did not play a good game tonight and i will say Cascade showed a lot of heart and they have a lot to be proud of. Good luck to Cascade in the Playoffs! Go MP!!

Been at the game. MP won't last past the second round. Their passing offense and passing defense just isn't there. I've seen both CPA and MP play this year and I don't think the MP corners can hang with CPA's recievers, in fact i know they can't. Jamarcus is awesome and is probably the best player in single A ball this year but he does it all and gets no help from their QB. He needs to try and actually lead Jamarcus on a pass thumb .

Not taking away anything from Cascade b/c they have a good team. Their QB was the best i've seen in all the games i've been to this year including the CPA game but he doesn't have the talented recievers he needs. I've never seen a high school QB run the width of a field and throw the ball back 40 YARDS down field, it was simply remarkable ( The reciever of course didn't catch it b/c he was too busy trying to get his mid-section caught up with his legs) but it was an awesome throw.

MP has the talent but not getting it done in the passing GAME.

Edited by stephenzca