McMinn Co. -vs- Heritage

TribeFan

WB people came and burnt the field and spray painted it and it had WB on it..so obviously they did..And then they wore shirts that said..i burnt the field...and there shirts had burn holes in it..

825402514[/snapback]

You still haven't told me which school your affiliated with and I with no documentation I have a hard time believing your story. The local newspaper is all the info I need. "Burning" or spraying the field with spray paint is one thing and is bad enough but when you do thousands of dollars worth of damage to the stadium, scoreboard, etc. that's another. The county also has to dip into its funds to repair the damage kids from one county school did to another and that's the last thing Blount County schools need. It sounds like you condone this type of activity.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if its the players or not, the ones involved still represent Heritage.  Do you have proof that some WB folks "burned" your field as you say and who would your team be?  The Daily Times, for what its worth, had the story on Sat.  They've also reported other juvenile acts of vandalism such as when Maryville kids sprayed up the brand new gym at AHS.  Once is bad enough but a pattern seems to be developing at Heritage, especially when thousands of dollars worth of damage is being done.

825402505[/snapback]

Pretty tough there on a team who may not have any guilty persons on the team. Heritage is not playing an in county foe, so in my view a real football fan would pull for the Blount County team over others outside the county.

So, I guess every time one of those Alcoa thugs destroys public property the whole school should pay the price? Think Alcoa has players who have never done things they shouldn’t have? I don't condone destroying any school or public property but I certainly don't approve of punishing a whole group for the violations of a few.

Good luck to Heritage and I hope all county teams end the season on a winning note. Support your teams!

that a boy rebel raider i cant believe your pulling for us thanks. i dont see how 2 people can make a whole school of like 1600 kids look bad be seious tornado1. plus i kno its not good tradition but it is tradition for county schools to trash each others field and i'm sure alcoa would do it 2 maryville if cops werent watchin out all of maryville week

heritage 26

mcminn county 21

Congratulations Heritage!!!! on your win against Mcminn County 13-12..Heritage worked really hard this year, this is a great win for the team and especially for the SENIORS to end their year!!! Go HHS...great things will come out of this football team in the next few years!..better luck next year tribe...and next time you talk about Heritage please leave maryville out of it..there not maryville..

Edited by Grads13