how do yall think westview will do in the playoffs

chargers57

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They won't get past Carver this year so they will make either to the 2nd or 3rd round just depending on where they are seeded in the region.

825401166[/snapback]

Carver is good this year...But,they were suppose to be good last year too....So,I went to see them play Milan in the playoffs last year....Milan won pretty easily...Carver is like most inner-city Memphis teams...Very atheletic but not very disciplined and not very well coached......If some of the area coaches(Morris at Milan,Mansfield at Huntingdon or Coady at Westview) had their talent they would be in the state championship almost every year....Westview is playing the best football of any West Tn 2A team right now...If they can continue and avoid injuries they will be in Murfreesboro the first weekend in December...

I believe that if Westview ends up winning 7 2A (via a Milan loss to Humbolt) and then the table is set for them to make it to at least the semi's. I figure they would meet Milan again in the quarters, but a region win would give them homefield in the rematch. (If they meet a region 8 team they would be on the road) and then the semifinal would be a home game as well. Westview could if things shake out play all 4 playoff games at home. (I think) I just hope it's Huntingdon your playing in the semi's.