wrestlers in region 5 @ 119

wrestlerguy119

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although im at maryville college wrestling now, i still gotta have my input. if some of you remember me from last year, i was the lincoln county's 119 who went undefeated in the regular season (21 and 0). i was seeded number 2 in the tourney and screwed up and didnt make it to state. tanner and creighton did, and i beat them both in the regular season. enough bout me though, to 119. this is gonna be a easy class this year to. last year was incredibly easy, except for warfield. now that he's gone, i think Jacob Creighton from page should come in at least the top 3. he was the hardest match i had last year. i beat him decently, but hes back and a junior. region 5 lost a lot of 119's last year. tanner from lavergne (hes wrestling at cumberland college), patford from marshall county, warfield from franklin, me from lincoln county, varela from lebanon to name a few. 119 looks to be a fairly easy class with new fresh faces. IT could be anybody's this year (warfield won it 3 years in a row), but im sure franklin will be in the top 4 somewhere. good luck to all the 119's in region 5 and ill be keeping up with ya'll.

hey latino i dont kno if you remember me from last year...i am the 119 from smyrna and i helped coach you when you were facing that tullahoma guy that kept putting you in that headlock...i am at 119 again but i am a lil different from last year not sayin if i got better or worse... well how are you doing at the college level...i guess i will see you posting more often i hope...

brian dedmon, yes i remember. those 2 days will stay with me for life. but n e wayz i havent started wrestling yet cause i have cross country. i have been to a few practices and let me tell you, enjoy ur high school wrestling cause college is a ton harder. the competition is tough, and i'm gonna get killed. i am starting at 125, which is sweet. our team is gonna be awesome. we have 3 returners that got 8th or better at nationals last year, a georgia state champ, and a guy who got 6th at state last year. so id say we are gonna be good. n e wayz thats great ur at 119 again, it seems to be an easy class again this year. it is gonna be young. it lost a bunch of seniors, and who knows who will win now that warfield is gone. oh well, i will be keeping up with u guys throughout the seaon, so good luck!

i am hoping that i do good this year...well i hope that i see you at a few tourneys this year...i kno i will see u at regions...i am glad i am not worried about wrestling you...i dont think it is gonna b as easy as you r thinking...i kno that this is gonna b a good season for me...you have to remember that i was onli one match away from state last year and i lost but i am just a junior so i have to work hard so i can win...well what i am thinking is that all the 112 from last year jumped up to 119...

i am hoping that i do good this year...well i hope that i see you at a few tourneys this year...i kno i will see u at regions...i am glad i am not worried about wrestling you...i dont think it is gonna b as easy as you r thinking...i kno that this is gonna b a good season for me...you have to remember that i was onli one match away from state last year and i lost but i am just a junior so i have to work hard so i can win...well what i am thinking is that all the 112 from last year jumped up to 119...

825414894[/snapback]

James Hill moved up to 119 lbs this year from 112 lbs at Forrest. He's alot better this year. Good luck!