hs sports fan

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even know if Nunley would start at Riverdale. He might not even start at Smyrna or Lebanon for that matter. Every game Nunley has played against a good team he has been shut down. Just like he did against Lincoln Co. last year and Smyrna in the playoffs. Region 3 is very weak with the exception of Cookville. Region 4 is not good either but there are one or two teams that didn't make the playoffs in region 4 that would have made it if they played in region 3.

I dont even know if Nunley would start at Riverdale. He might not even start at Smyrna or Lebanon for that matter. Every game Nunley has played against a good team he has been shut down. Just like he did against Lincoln Co. last year and Smyrna in the playoffs. Region 3 is very weak with the exception of Cookville. Region 4 is not good either but there are one or two teams that didn't make the playoffs in region 4 that would have made it if they played in region 3.

825408939[/snapback]

ooooo, be careful, CC fans will accuse you of negative personal attacks on CC and Nunley.

oooo....surely you are not that stupid. ANY coach would be proud to have Jake in their uniform. It's amazing how jealousy will make you say stupid things. Remember you are saying this about a young man who has had 2- two thousand yard seasons. Of course, you may be kin to wingman & that would explain your foolish mutterings.

Guest Oakland
oooo....surely you are not that stupid.  ANY coach would be proud to have Jake in their uniform.  It's amazing how jealousy will make you say stupid things.  Remember you are saying this about a young man who has had 2- two thousand yard seasons.  Of course, you may be kin to wingman & that would explain your foolish mutterings.

825409156[/snapback]

i dont remember seeing in any part of ooooo post where he said that nunley couldnt play for teams in region 4, just couldnt start for them. that being said, i know i would love to have nunley play for oakland, but thats a moot point. nunley has no doubt had a great high school career. good enough to be mr.football? we shall see

Some of you people should be ashamed of yourselves. Taking an award like this and simply arguing for your own personal satisfaction and to "hear"yourselves talk. These players have been successful for four years and are now being awarded for that. Lets let the voters decide and move on to talking about football.

Good look and congratulations to any and all players who have been nominated.