My Mr. Football Ballot

DelTavian

There are areas I still need help in on my Mr. Football ballot....especially kicker. I'd love one post for every worthy player put in this thread.

Keep this in mind. We vote for three backs in class 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A and Division II Class AAA. Division II A and AA are combined. We do the same on linemen.

For kicker there is just a ballot to vote for 3 no matter the class.

There is no need for multiple posts for the same player. For me all I want is the player, their school, their individual numbers, the school's record (to keep me from having to look one up ;) ) and any special reason why this guy deserves the award.

Some of my lines are already filled in. So start pushing the propaganda. :D

Del (who will ignore any posts that dis another player while promoting another. So play nice boys and girls. thumb )

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are areas I still need help in on my Mr. Football ballot....especially kicker. I'd love one post for every worthy player put in this thread.

Keep this in mind. We vote for three backs in class 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A and Division II Class AAA. Division II A and AA are combined. We do the same on linemen.

For kicker there is just a ballot to vote for 3 no matter the class.

There is no need for multiple posts for the same player. For me all I want is the player, their school, their individual numbers, the school's record (to keep me from having to look one up B) ) and any special reason why this guy deserves the award.

Some of my lines are already filled in. So start pushing the propaganda.  :blink:

Del (who will ignore any posts that dis another player while promoting another. So play nice boys and girls. thumb )

825401838[/snapback]

Sean Beeler Knoxville Catholic High School-2A Right Guard

With much thanx to him, the fighting irish are 9-0. As an inspirational leader he has raised every players' level of play and dedication. Although he doesn't even play in freshman games, everyone including the seniors, respect and respond to his great leadership. Although I go to Father Ryan, who almost beat the Irish, I can admire someone at KCHS' leadership. A friend of mine that plays at Catholic said he saw Sean bench 75 lbs. twice. With his hard work in the weight room and on the field, as a senior, he might contribute.

3A Back - Roger Herndon - Greenbrier (8-1)

208 carries, 1439 yards, 21 tds

This young man also plays every down on defense at Safety, returns punts and kickoffs. He has also been handling the punting duties for the last month due to an injury.

The most impressive stat is that he does all of this on the field and also maintains a 4.0 gpa.

Truly a great player and leader.

5A-Back - DeWayne Caldwell, Junior, Ooltewah HS, #20

9 Games Played

183 Rushing Attempts

1625 Gained Yards

48 Negative Yards

1577 NET yards

8.6 yards per carry

15 Touchdowns

Long Run of 87 Yards

175.2 yards per game

DeWayne usually plays no more than 3 quarters, sometimes 2, in order to play the second string. Ooltewah's record is 8-1, 5-1. And they still have a shot at winning region 2-5A if Soddy beats Oak Ridge, and Ooltewah beats Farragut.

Edited by GradfromtheNest