Goodpasture

FOOTGUY5

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Mitch Dever transferred to Metro Christian. Is this true? And if it is that is a big loss cuz he was a pretty good scorer. How is the big guys ankle or leg, i heard he broke it in the summer playin aau?

825411039[/snapback]

He was told not to shoot or dribble at GP. So, he decided to go somewhere that would let him do both. Plus, he's got cousins that are all up in there.

Goodpasture will be in a distant third in their district. Ezell and CPA are the top two teams in that district by far. Frey is overrated and not very good at all, however he will score just because he is taller than most of the district. Otherwise they have no offense. They will not be good, but they aren't really expected to be, except by their own fans.

Actually I will not rethink that at all. They lost a total of 2 games during their 2 summer camps this past summer. The 2 they lost they were missing 3 of their starters, so they probably would have gone undefeated in both. Also CPA will beat GP too. Gp will be a distant third. I say it now and will say it at the end of the year when yall see that I am right. They have nothing.

Then I guess that would be the 2. Keep in mind that 3 of their top 4 leading scorers were not there for those games. So with their actual starting 5 they went undefeated in both camps. How can GP stop Ezell? They can't. GP will be third, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. So GP fans don't get your hopes up. Especially after yall crumbled last year in region with the team yall had last year.