McKenzie vs Huntingdon

tamirrt

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow....usually Huntingdon fans are all about talking about their greatness and Rebel fans are usually hot to defend themselves this year...what's up...did they give away free vacations in Carroll co this week that I'm unaware of???... :lol:

825405106[/snapback]

All the infighting on the Camden threads and wondering about "domination" next year if moved across the river has kept us entertained this week.

Between wondering about what will happen NEXT season and concerns about what has happend THIS season this has been one strange year.

It's either been like this thread and all of us wondering whats down the road or, a thread that got so out of control that it got locked! We're goin' back to 1A next year an I can't get a clue to who will be in our region. Huntingdon could be put into a much tougher region in 2A.

For the player it is one game at a time but, for us fans, it's the big picture down the road! :lol:

All the infighting on the Camden threads and wondering about "domination" next year if moved across the river has kept us entertained this week.

825405656[/snapback]

Fact: When double M retires to his home in Camden, you'll see what infighting is. None of the rest of you can hold it together like he has. P.S. West Carroll still has the best record in Carroll Co.

Edited by @38320

Fact: When double M retires to his home in Camden, you'll see what infighting is. None of the rest of you can hold it together like he has.  P.S. West Carroll still has the best record in Carroll Co.

825405828[/snapback]

:ph34r: LOL....we don't always play well together do we 38320??...but when it comes right down to it I don't think the Mustang fans hold a candle to Camdens fans...sure H-don has a big following, what winner doesn't...its when the chips are down that shows who the true fans are...your right M.M. will be mighty comfortable across the river with us and then what will they do?...as far as domination, Camden fans know the tide can turn at anytime...we unlike some others take nothing for granted...but we can discuss our chances just like everyone else...we can dream too....I think we've more than earned that right...GO LIONS! thumb

wow....usually Huntingdon fans are all about talking about their greatness and Rebel fans are usually hot to defend themselves this year...what's up...did they give away free vacations in Carroll co this week that I'm unaware of???... :)

825405106[/snapback]

Not all Mustang fans get on here and talk about their "greatness". I am proud of the Huntingdon fan's this week; the one's who ususally get on here bashing other player's etc, have taken note to the old saying,"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say (or in this case write) anything at all."

Maybe we are all just focusing on the road ahead, which will be a very bumpy one. That is not to say we are looking over the Rebel's. They are just taking it one game at a time.

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, what RollonRebels said too! Have tried to be not too critical but the Rebels just haven't gotten their job done this season so far!!!!!

825405545[/snapback]

I definitely agree. I'm used to a Mckenzie team that has a 9-0 record. This year I haven't been too impressed with the rebels. Especially after the performance( if thats what you want to call it.) they showed us friday night...however on the positive side of the situation, Westview was down last year and look what they've accomplished this season. Mckenzie is just in the rebuilding stage. So Rebel fans be patient because one day soon the rebels will be back on top.

There were two games last year that gave hints about the Rebel's performance this year. One: The Dresden game. Everyone picked the Rebels to win big. The Lions came into town and physically pushed the Rebels all over the field. Two: Lewis County. McKenzie was never in the game. Poor tackling, poor execution and poor play calling took a toll on the Rebels. That lackluster level of play extended into 2004.

I believe that in last year's Huntingdon game, the Rebels had close to 400 yards total offense and only scored one TD. I look for the same this year.

:ph34r:  LOL....we don't always play well together do we 38320??...but when it comes right down to it I don't think the Mustang fans hold a candle to Camdens fans...sure H-don has a big following, what winner doesn't...its when the chips are down that shows who the true fans are...your right M.M. will be mighty comfortable across the river with us and then what will they do?...as far as domination, Camden fans know the tide can turn at anytime...we unlike some others take nothing for granted...but we can discuss our chances just like everyone else...we can dream too....I think we've more than earned that right...GO LIONS! thumb

825406135[/snapback]

Is MM really coming home?

:ph34r:  LOL....we don't always play well together do we 38320??...but when it comes right down to it I don't think the Mustang fans hold a candle to Camdens fans...sure H-don has a big following, what winner doesn't...its when the chips are down that shows who the true fans are...your right M.M. will be mighty comfortable across the river with us and then what will they do?...as far as domination, Camden fans know the tide can turn at anytime...we unlike some others take nothing for granted...but we can discuss our chances just like everyone else...we can dream too....I think we've more than earned that right...GO LIONS! thumb

825406135[/snapback]

A quick history lesson here... It takes years to have a program that is worthy of having greatness reaped upon. I'm not talking about Huntingdon either. In the past 40 years Camden has beaten Huntingdon 8 times. That makes a very poor winning percentage against the Mustangs I would say. I wouldn't start thumping my chest just yet. We're proud that Camden has turned their program around but to say a program can turn anytime is absurb. I'm sure the Mustangs will have a down year sometime but don't count them out for it and say their program is going down the tubes. Oh yeah, Huntingdon has been playing football before the turn of the century but we only have been keeping records since 1930. We had plenty of games before MM came as you would like to say and we'll be playing here long after he is gone. Whenever that may be.. One other thing.... I don't remember Camden having a following as you say in the years past. Heck, Bruceton brings more fans to Huntingdon than Camden has in the past. Good luck to the Lions the rest of the year but remember we're talking about H'don and McKenzie on this post anyway, right? Remember... One season of winning does not make a great program. Yes, all are entitled to dream.. Go Mustangs! :lol: