LETS GET READY TO RUUUMMBLE!

Rebel Nation

Oook, so the subtitle is a little over the top I know, but why else would you have tuned in? The Cleveland Blue Raiders handed Rhea county their final regular season loss and at the same time hand delivered the Red Rebels "old ball coach" to our door step.

There are sooo many emotions here, I don't know where to begin. What are your thoughts guys? All rebel fans are red/black to the bone, but we also have a soft spot for the baldy. What say you rebel faithful? :rolleyes:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we beat them by about 3+ touchdowns, and give tim a nice warm welcome back to the place where he used to hand out the beatings every week.

825407119[/snapback]

You're gonna be mad at me bro. I went and had dinner at Aubrey's and did a no show....I know, my playa card is revoked.

I just couldn't bear to watch our beloved Rebels stomp a mud hole in a team that needs something to build on. I'd call it a political statement, but if I did that, you could ship me and Kerry out on a rail together....and I ain't that kind!!

Edited by dmoyers1

well the student section was lacking anyways tonight, lots of kids went on a retreat this weekend and werent able to come to the game, so me and my two remaining senior rebel faithful guys held down the rail.  and yes, your card is now gone.  dont be dissin Kerry now, hes my boy

825407138[/snapback]

Now why doesn't THAT surprise me....

Moving faaar away from political debates...so you see a 3 TD win next week ehh? I don't wanna sound disrespectful to the old ball coach, but you could be right. I'd like to think we wouldn't put it on him like that, but we did beat the crap outta poor clinton....I'm beginning to sound weak in my old age, ain't I?

We will have to compare notes before the game next week.

Go Vols!! Michael Munoz isn't playing tomorrow....

I truly believe that the Maryville Rebels will lose to my Rhea County Golden Eagles.  They will win by at least two TDs.  You Maryville fans will be surprised by the Golden Eagles, the team to beat in the 4A playoffs.

GOOOOOOOOOO Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

thumb    :lol:  :lol:    B)

825407260[/snapback]

Rhea Co. by 2 touchdowns? If Rhea wins it will be by about 2 or 3 points. My predication is Maryville by 21 points.