Cascade @ DCA- ROUND 1 *****

TheScout

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Git R Done Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do it!!! No one expected ya'll to hang with MP like ya did either! So go show them all what CASCADE is made of!!! thumb

I also want to say THANK YOU to the MP fans that have wished us luck! And Best of Luck to MP! thumb

But I can't say enough bout my Champs!! This was suppose to be a rebuilding year and look what you guys have done!!!! Just keep it rolling guys!!

Git R Done!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

It's funny to me how the private school fans on CoachT dissed Mt. Pleasant fans all year for trash talking, but yet, this is the most trash talking I've seen on here this year. I guess its just that private school fans don't trash talk each other. They wait till they can talk down to the lowly public schools of Region 6 at playoff time. Don't make comments about others doing the same things you are doing yourself.

bigfanofsports, this is nothing a couple years ago you should have seen the ezell fans on her talking trash, funny thing though havent seen much of them this year hmmmm wonder why ? and if reigon 6 wins couple three of the first round games you want see lots of these private school posters back either, bandwagons are evidently popular around nashville

Edited by catsfan01

It needs to be done, so I'm gonna do it..........REGION 5 OVERALL IS JUST PLAIN BETTER THAN REGION 6. There....I'm glad i got that off my chest. The following is ALL TRUE, NOT BIASED RHETORIC. CPA will beat Huntland, DCA will beat Cascade, Mt. Pleasant will beat FRA (and then think they can play with region 5) Davidson will beat Wayne County IN THE FIRST ROUND. So only 1 region 6 team will be alive after round 1. And then CPA will beat Mt. Pleasant. So NO region 6 team will get past round 2. I've seen them all play. I'm gonna be bold(and truthful) and say that the only region 6 team that has had a chance to make any noise the past few years was Collinwood in 2001. Relax region 5 fans, only 2 more weeks to hear region 6 talk. Then they shall become extinct. Although we're used to it, it happens every year.

Mount Pleasant will have more talent than the privates, I can promise that. How organized they will be I don't know. Cascade has a very good qb and linebacker. If they are able to create turnovers again they can hang in their. I not for sure they can win. You never know. You know you never hear players talking all the trash some proud pappa talks. Yeah region 6 is down from what it once was,but DCA will get their chops busted by a team out of West TN called USJ . Sorta like they did last year by Boyd. Not everyone gets selective enrollment. Good luck to all region 6a teams.

USJ...lol...if they can beat Jackson christian again....0-0 at end of regulation? what a joke....I don't even need to defend dca in last years title game...boyd played a deflated dca teams without it's star (wooden) and his backup (who were both starting linebackers too). nice try though burley.....shouldn't you be trick or treating? :lol:

Mt. Pleasant does have a lot of talent but you're right I don't think region 6 is as good as it use to be. I think they will go 1-4 vs. region 5 this year.

I've tried to be as optomistic as I can about Mt. Pleasant beating the privates and i've only stated about what I think are their weaknesses are. I guess time will tell if I'm right. Apparantly, the other fans that get on coacht from MP don't think they have any weaknesses. AGAIN time will tell.

Edited by stephenzca