Loretto?

milan05

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, im sure the coaches of BOTH teams have done their scouting, and more than likely know everythign that anyone coudl say on here and more about their opponent!!! it's not like each team just wings it come gametime!! but i guess its always fun to think you know something everyone else doesn't!! Good luck Loretto, and uh..you too Huntingdon! thumb

Guest catfish-hunter
Loretto (5-5) at Huntingdon (8-2) could be a game where a #4 seed ousts a #1 seed. Huntingdon is NOT the same football team as they were last season and anyonbe who thinks that they can just turn it off & on whenever they choose is sadly mistaken. Loretto is the type of team that will fight you for 48 minutes and that's all that any of you west-TN fans need to know about these Mustangs. Once again I'll say to Loretto, RELY ON ELI!!! If you do this then you have a chance to pull what many would see as a huge upset.

I know a little bit about Loretta.....Big....fast.....full of moves.....full of potential....never gives up.....oh wait minute you asked about Loretto...sorry..... I guess I got a little sidetracked.........can't help you region 6.

Go Loretta!

825408706[/snapback]

Loretta who? Is that a former girlfriend? Huntingdon plays Loretto.