Loretto?

milan05

You must be a female :D . What I meant was any team on any level of football who can run and stop the run wins 99% of the time. If you can do that in the playoffs you will win 100% of the time. No this Team or that. Any team who can do those two  things will win. I don't know if L-town can do either Friday night. I sure hope so.

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!  thumb

825416609[/snapback]

Why did you want to go and say something like that? We're not talking about any team, never have! It's either this team of that team. One of these will win is what you're trying to say. Go back and read my post. If this team can run on that team team and this team can stop the run on that team then this team will win 100% of the time. Where did any team come in? This team (Huntingdon) is playing that team (Loretto). I didn't know we were playing ANY team. I checked your schedule out and I don't remember Loretto playing ANY team. :D Did you play them after you played BYE WEEK?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that the Huntingdon defenders have fun trying to tackle Eli Fisher in this one, but from what I hear Huntingdon has had trouble tackling anybody since the Westview game.  Let's go Loretto!!!

825416681[/snapback]

You better be worried about Cheatham County, that was your original "unstoppable" team until Fairview tore them a new one.

Kinda like you and Bertier are telling the Camden people...win a playoff game and then brag? My point to you is make it past the 3rd round sometime. And then brag.

I hope that the Huntingdon defenders have fun trying to tackle Eli Fisher in this one, but from what I hear Huntingdon has had trouble tackling anybody since the Westview game.  Let's go Loretto!!!

825416681[/snapback]

we've played 5 teams better than Loretto since Westview and won 4 of them. And a whole bunch of those tackles during those games where somewhat vicious. Camden's Josh Boyd has rushed for over 1200 yds this year and wasn't a factor against Huntingdon. McKenzie's Cody Cook is one of the best backs in this area and he wasnt' a factor against Huntingdon. Don't kid yourself into thinking that Loretto can play with Huntingdon. The talent level is terribly skewed in the Blue and Gold direction.

Man you Huntingdon fans sure don't learn lessons. There are no gimme's in the playoffs. The team that wants it more will win 90% of the time. The team that goes into the game laying everything on the line playing like it is their last game. Not the team that thinks they have the game in the bag and is looking forward to next week. Advice to you, dont underestimate anyone, you guys should of learned that by now.

Good luck Loretto, I am pulling for you guys to go up there and win. Huntingdon is only (1-2) the last three years against region 5 teams in the 1st round, so Loretto I have faith you can pull this one out.

Man you Huntingdon fans sure don't learn lessons. There are no gimme's in the playoffs. The team that wants it more will win 90% of the time. The team that goes into the game laying everything on the line playing like it is their last game. Not the team that thinks they have the game in the bag and is looking forward to next week. Advice to you, dont underestimate anyone, you guys should of learned that by now.

Good luck Loretto, I am pulling for you guys to go up there and win. Huntingdon is only (1-2) the last three years against region 5 teams in the 1st round, so Loretto I have faith you can pull this one out.

825417282[/snapback]

Don't preach to Huntingdon fans. You haven't got anything to stand on. You won ! game in the playoffs and think you know the world? Get over it. Nobody from Huntingdon has said anything about overlooking Loretto or thinking it was a gimme. I KNOW that Huntingdon is more talented and has more team speed. Huntingdon will be terribly difficult for Loretto to beat. Your continued obsession with Huntingdon football amazes me. Maybe in a few years if you get close enough to graduate, you can student teach in Carroll County and learn a few things. Also, what is Fairview's enrollment now? Shouldn't they be in 3A? Huntingdon does it every year with 65 kids playing football in a school with only 400 kids. Don't knock what you have no idea about just because you came up and won 1 game. THat don't make a history.

Dude, shut the heck up. I will preach to whoever I want to. What you think since you are a Huntingdon fan, you know everything about football. You didn't do anything on the field for them, so what makes you know more than me. I am tired of these 40-50 year old guys getting on here thinking they know it all about football and just because their team won a state championship, they think they won it also, which entitles them to be all knowing football gods. Guess what it was the players and coaches that won that championship, not you!!! I have no obession with Huntingdon football. Fairview currently has 565 students enrolled in it, the TSSAA numbers are inflated. I love how you can get on here and crack jokes at me and question my intelligence. Shows how big a man you are.

Dude, shut the heck up. I will preach to whoever I want to. What you think since you are a Huntingdon fan, you know everything about football. You didn't do anything on the field for them, so what makes you know more than me. I am tired of these 40-50 year old guys getting on here thinking they know it all about football and just because their team won a state championship, they think they won it also, which entitles them to be all knowing football gods. Guess what it was the players and coaches that won that championship, not you!!! I have no obession with Huntingdon football. Fairview currently has 565 students enrolled in it, the TSSAA numbers are inflated. I love how you can get on here and crack jokes at me and question my intelligence. Shows how big a man you are.

825417323[/snapback]

You have been anti-Huntingdon since you started posting. And those 40-50 year old guys you are so tired of could give you the butt whipping your daddy shoulda gave you when you were little and then maybe you'd show a little respect to your elders.

Yes I played and you coudlnt' have touched me on your best day. I saw u play. You sucked. And yes I do know more football than you. I've been around longer, seen more games, talked to more coaches and studied it a lot longer. SO it makes since that I know more. So if you want to question my knowledge and accuse me of trying to prove "how big a man I am" then just let me know. I live about 10 minutes from Lambuth and know Coach Wallace well. I'm sure he could arrange for us to meet.

What do they have?

825407884[/snapback]

lorreto is more of a finesse team when they played cheatham co they came out and spread out the offense and had alot of sucess passing the ball and almost beat them they were behind at one point 31 -13 and the final score was 31 -27 if i remember correctly ,they have a good running back,but defensively they are not physical up front .

825417282[/snapback]

Yes but Huntingdon is 12-3 alltime vs. Region 5AA AND they are 4-0 alltime vs. Loretto. And with that said it don't mean jack. Just like your little 1-2 the last three years in the first round doesn't mean jack either. Why did you change your handle by the way? Oh yeah because you talked all that smack last year and then Chester County came to Fairview and laid the smack down.

lorreto is more of a finesse team when they played cheatham co they came out  and spread out the offense and had alot of sucess passing the ball and almost beat them they were behind at one point 31 -13 and the final score was  31 -27 if i remember correctly ,they have a good  running back,but defensively they are not physical up front .

825417422[/snapback]

After reading this post, McK should beat Cheatham handily, if what you say is true.