McMinn Central at Smith County

Antwan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central brought a good crowd last night. They're a nice bunch.

The team is shorthanded since the coach dismissed two of their best players a week or so ago. I think that hurt them last night.

Will someone up there be posting stuff on the game night updates or do I need to get with the Mafia and exchange cell numbers?

Del.

The team is shorthanded since the coach dismissed two of their best players a week or so ago. I think that hurt them last night.

Will someone up there be posting stuff on the game night updates or do I need to get with the Mafia and exchange cell numbers?

Del.

825408036[/snapback]

I heard on the radio that the teams from our region should sweep the 1st round.

Del.

825408036[/snapback]

I'll give you my and fan's numbers if you want. Just pm me.

Hey congrats to Smith Co. on the region championship, you guys earned it no matter what anyone says and this is from a LA fan. You guys should get past McMinn fairly easily if you play as good of defense as last night. Actually I think that LA has the worst matchup because SPEED kills and LA don't have much and I am betting Howard does. I think portland and trousdale should win their matchups too. If anyone loses it will be LA due to lack of speed. Good luck to smith and the rest of region 4.