Farragut @ Campbell Co.

CCReciever08

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Micheal Wright is a tailback and he is pretty talented.  Their other two backs, Javon Miller, and Nick Moore, both juniors, carry most of the load.  Nick is hard nose, while Javon is shifty.  Their QB should give you no problems.  Just be solid in the middle stopping their trap plays and iso's and you should be able to limit their offense.

825408729[/snapback]

Are you saying Nick French isn't a factor? That kid is a great QB, I think. What a rocket he has and he is sort of a mobile QB, also. I look for the Admirals to ROLL over the Cougars. 24-7

GO ADMIRALS!!

Once again, having played both, Campbell Co. is a much more formidable opponent. They are more physical in every aspect of the game, besides in the LB corp. Having Stiner back would be icing on the cake for this team. I think Farragut is finally proving that they are a pretty good dang team, but so is Campbell Co. The Cougars take this one in a knock down drag out.

Nick French does not have a cannon. He is adequate for Farragut's offense and runs it pretty well. But having played against CC, I'll suggest this: run counters and reverses. Their defense reacts quickly and we didn't do enough of that to them. Get them goin' one way and run back to the other way. You ain't gonna be able to pass on them unless you are DB. Key to beating Farragut: stop inside traps and outside runs with Javon. Make them pass and they are toast. Their pass D is succeptible to completions for the most part, but judging from the past games, they are getting better.

Run Chris hard and often and CC will take this one.

Edited by BHSfootball

Farragut will win this game. After a big win over Ooltewah I think we will ride the moumentum to round 2 of the playoffs

825409770[/snapback]

That "momentum" may be stopped dead in its tracks Friday night in Campbell Co. The Cougar Defense is not to be taken lightly. Everybody talked about how the Karns mighty offensive line would overpower the smaller Cougar D and Elder would gain 200+. Karns total offensive production for the night was 108 yards, with Elder getting about 70. The Cougar D is smallish, but they are very quick and hit like freight trains. Better tighten the chinstraps Admirals, it's going to be a slobber-knocker!

That "momentum" may be stopped dead in its tracks Friday night in Campbell Co.  The Cougar Defense is not to be taken lightly.  Everybody talked about how the Karns mighty offensive line would overpower the smaller Cougar D and Elder would gain 200+.  Karns total offensive production for the night was 108 yards, with Elder getting about 70.  The Cougar D is smallish, but they are very quick and hit like freight trains.  Better tighten the chinstraps Admirals, it's going to be a slobber-knocker!

825409891[/snapback]

Exactly. Campbell Co. brings the wood. I just think they will physically whip Farragut.

I have heard a lot of talk about Farraguts linebacker Corp, and how good they are.  I'd just like to mention the fact that two of CC's linebackers finished with 100+ tackles this season.  That seems like a pretty decent linebacker corp as well to me.

825409980[/snapback]

Your backers are also verryyy physical and good-sized. Probably better speed than Farragut's. But Farragut runs a defensive scheme designed for LB's to make tackles. That is why they are so highly touted.