Farragut @ Campbell Co.

CCReciever08

campbell co is awful, anyone seen the latest power ratings, they are like 41 or something terrible.  farragut by 20+ and put these ragtag losers from campbell co where they belong:  out of the playoffs.

825410727[/snapback]

Campbell County is so awful that they shut down the supposedly potent Karns offense. Campbell County is so awful that they finsihed 2nd in the region and are now hostibg a playoff game. Campbell County is so awful that they will advance to the second round of the playoffs. bigeastfbguru where is your team in the playoffs? Unless you are with D-B, which I know you aren't because they have class and you sir are classless, then the Cougars are obviously better than whoever you pull for.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To describe this game in one word, I would have to use "DEFENSIVE." It will low scoring and I fear it may be determined by one breakaway fluke play. If this happens, I can only hope it is Johnson that makes the breakaway. The school and community is standing behind of Campbell County and coupled with the home field advantage, the Cougars should emerge victorious Friday night.

This may sound silly, but I am proud of these boys. They work hard and deserve this more than most. Best of Luck Cougars. I'm ready to travel to Oak Ridge for Round 2...Or ya know if Sevier Co felt like pulling a big upset, we could always host another game--somehow I am doubtin' the Bears ability...

Prediction:

Campbell Co: 7

Farragut: 3

You are obviously an expert Soddyboy since you have been to so many Campbell County games. I know Farragut is a good team and they play in a tough region but the Cougars are one of the most underestimated teams in the state and they will go farther than most will give them credit for.

Edited by VolTimesSportsEditor

This is my favorite time of the year. You get to watch all the disgruntled fans of non playoff teams show their true colors.

Knoxsoddy, Id put money on the fact that you have never even seen CC play, and if you had, it was one game.

and bigeastguru, I won't even make a comment on. Its obvious he is just trying to start trouble.

I've never seen Farragut play, but from what I hear it will be a battle of Defenses.

Will be a fun game to watch, can't wait for Friday to witness the first ever playoff game in CC history. Should be crazy!

Not an expert and I have not seen Campbell County play.

But I know this, you beat a below average Karns team by 6 points on a fake fieldgoal. WOW!

Farragut played Oak Ridge and Ooltewah HARD. Won one and lost the other, but should have won.

Bottom line, Farragut has more offence and defense and comes out with the win.

825411063[/snapback]

If you want to play the "Comparison Game", let's talk about the mutual opponent Bearden Bulldogs. The Swabs pulled out a 14-0 victory, yet the Cougars won 34-0. I guess both team can take pride in a shut-out victory.

If the Cougars had Stiner, they would take this game easily. Even with a limited offensive package, the Cougar D should keep things interesting - could even be like the MoEast game where the D accounted for everything in the 9-0 shut-out.

Edited by VolViking

If you want to play the "Comparison Game", let's talk about the mutual opponent Bearden Bulldogs.  The Swabs pulled out a 14-0 victory, yet the Cougars won 34-0.  I guess both team can take pride in a shut-out victory.

If the Cougars had Stiner, they would take this game easily.  Even with a limited offensive package, the Cougar D should keep things interesting - could even be like the MoEast game where the D accounted for everything in the 9-0 shut-out.

825411568[/snapback]

Lets continue the "Comparison Game" shall we?

You've been beat 3 times. Two of the three teams are not in the playoffs and the 3rd team had a shut out. There is no strength in the teams that beat you.

Farragut has been beat twice. Both teams are in the playoffs. Plenty of strength there.

Give farragut some credit, they are a good football team.