Columbia at White House

timbdp

columbia by 2 tds. columbia will bring there A game against those white house clowns and shock the state. no way white house can beat columbia by 4 tds. thats how we do it in da C. :)

825410312[/snapback]

Not sure what they smoke in Columbia land, but it must be some really good stuff. I'd tell ya to stop smoking it but based off your last statement, I'd say you've already wasted all your brain cells. I don't know anything about Columbia Central, so I certainly wouldn't be calling them "clowns". But you go right ahead and bring that 6-4 A game and you can crawl back with a 6-5 F game...... Lookin' forward to it !

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading GBT57's post caused me to wonder "who" those good teams were that Columbia lost to, so I looked up Columbia's record. Here is what I found:

Columbia Central Lions

Fri Aug. 20 Lawrence Co. R W 55-8

Fri Aug. 27 Franklin L 6-15

Fri Sep. 3 at Hillwood R L 0-33

Fri Sep. 10 Siegel W 32-0

Fri Sep. 17 Hickman Co. R W 41-7

Fri Sep. 24 at Cookeville L 7-10

Fri Oct. 1 at Shelbyville R W 35-14

Fri Oct. 8 John Overton R L 13-15

Fri Oct. 22 at Tullahoma R W 51-24

Fri Oct. 29 at Spring Hill R W 42-3

All 4 losses came to good teams. Hillwood is the 1st seed in region 5-4A (10-0, 7-0). That was the only blow-out loss Columbia has had. Franklin is the 2nd seed in region 6-5A, and their lost to Brentwood was by 1 point ... or Franklin would have been undefeated. Cookeville is the 1st seed in region 3-5A (9-1, 5-0). Their only loss came to a good Lebenon team. Overton is the 2nd seed in region 5-4A (7-3, 6-1).

Columbia is going to give White House a good game. White House will probably win ... but it will be entertaining. It's the playoffs and the loser goes home!

Edited by kwc

I think this will be a good game. I know White House is favored. But Columbia has a lot of speed. And I think White House colud be overlooking them just a little. I think it will be close.

825411947[/snapback]

Man, White House has faced teams with speed all year long. You trying to tell me that Maplewood, Northwest, Northeast, Whites Creek, Pearl Cohn, Greenbrier(mostly just Herndon) do not have speed? Please man, you really dont know what your going up against in White House. You have to shut them down in every aspect of the game to beat them. If you focus in on the run and stopping Ladd, then you'll get beat deep by Levering and Harmon. If you focus on stopping the deep ball, then Ladd will smoke you on the ground. White House is way to much for Columbia in this one.

Edited by UThater501

I don't believe White House will overlook anyone. You don't go 10-0 and overlook people. What I notice about the Columbia scores is the teams with good defenses shut them down. Every game. White House has a good defense. If Columbia can't find a way to score more than 10, they'll have a difficult time winning.

We have found a way to score, against everybody and every type of defense. Hard for me to imagine we won't get into the 20's.

Blue Devils- 23 Columbia- 13