Clarksville Nw at Hillwood

timbdp

coach link and I have no problems bulldog69, neither do Hickman Co. Those are some nice coaches, Montgomery Central are great guys, Pearl Cohn in Bernetti and Fitz are good buddies, Rossview are good guys, never had a problem with any coaches just some fans. Proud of this great region of teams and the Vikings. Bash, bash, bash, but I will be going on for long more than 12 years. You build your alliances as well as your enemies. Don't see very many enemies, but several friends helping this staff continue to build a great program. Cannot forget my boys down in Marshall Co., Tood Co. Kentucky, and Hopkinsville Ky, the list goes on and on because I show these people much respect and also try to help them in their time of need. Enough, lets go to the game and have some fun.

Both teams will have to stop the agressive running games to settle this match up. Could not ask for a better chance to start the run for state.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flip-flop....flip flop!!!!

I got out of coaching by CHOICE....you, my friend, will probably not have that choice!!

I, for one, give up trying to open your eyes where you can see "it"......too much ego ...too much arrogance.....

I will not return to this thread...there are much better things to do than trying to show you the way.............

About time we can talk and post about the game. This is a game not a personal conflict with coaches. Interest are High and this is a game everyone is watching. Can northwest do it again, or will Hillwood make the run for the title? What will the weather conditions do to both teams. Northwest is run and fun, where Hillwood runs a bit of a west coast fun and gun. Rain favors who in this game. Let's talk football, and not personal battles please.

The biggest problem I see NW having is conditioning. Play a lot of players both ways and running teams can really take it out of you physically.

NW got tired against White House and that allowed us to break so many big plays. If Hillwood gets that running game going and doesn't allow any NW players to catch a breath, well, the big play will happen.

Having a few players return this week gives us an opportunity to give breaks. No excuses, but we had 3 major injuries against the Devils. Now they are back and hopefully ready. Those athletes were hurt against Mt. Juliet, and are finally returning. Maybe it is the push we need to bring home another playoff win for region 6-4AAAA, that is what we need to cheer right now. Not individual teams but the region we play in that needs to show 4 victories on Friday night to prove the tough ness of this region. Let's cheer each other on and make sure one of us win this title this season.

Allow me to be the first to say GOODBYE to the Hillwood Hilltoppers.  It was fun while it lasted but there are no Hickman Co.'s, White Co.'s, and Spring Hill's in region 6-4A.  Northwest throttles Hillwood, again...

Northwest-28

Hillwood-21

825411165[/snapback]

There aren't too amny occasions where a 10-0 team bites the dust in round one of the playoffs, but I promise that it will happen in Hillwood this Friday night.

825414640[/snapback]

CBarkley, as usual, you are all talk with NO KNOWLEDGE! When are you ever going to give up on flappin' those jaws of yours?

Oh, by the way.....how did Sycamore do in the playoffs tonight? Oh.....I'm sorry......they didn't make it! B)

Let me say this now......how much traffic was there on this thread....hardly any.... Coachchris....region 4fan...etc............. what goes around comes around.. only in your case much sooner.

Putting your names out there for other coaching jobs on other threads is disgusting!!!!

Your Players deserved better!!!!!!!!

You don't get "it" and never will ....it appears.............a poll of other teams /coaches points to a significant lack of regard to you and your program.

Wake up and smell the coffee..... look at these threads!!!!!!!!!!!

For goodness sakes take the players into consideration for once.

I'll say what no one in 4a will say.......they want to beat you more than anyone!!

What does that tell you??

where is region6-4AAAA fan aka coachchris86 at now? northwest was completely dominated. Their coaching was so predictable it was pathetic. It is pretty bad when you have a pattern of who runs the ball and the same running back doesnt ever run twice in a row. Cedric is a great player and i feel bad for him not having good enough coaches to put them in a good situation to win. NW is just lucky that hillwood did not throw the ball more. o yea and where is Gerry Bertier and catfish-hunter? Stratford better be ready because we are coming full steam.