Mitchell and Milan again.

Galilee

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will play at Freeman field. Looking forward to being your host. If you have any questions, give me a call at the school (901) 416-8174.

Galilee (Henry Baskin)

AD Mitchell High School

825408136[/snapback]

Galilee, can you give approximate directions for coming into memphis on I-40??

I'm not familiar with where Freeman field is....thanks.

1. Beserk, On Friday night at Freeman Stadium Mitchell is sheduled play Milan. It is up to your team if the game is played.

2. Directions: Coming into memphis from 40 west follow all of the signs to Jackson Miss (55 South). Exit at Shelby Drive west. Go to the first light (Millbranch Rd.) and turn left. Go the first light (Holmes Rd.) and turn right. Travel about two miles and the staduim will be to your left. If you get lost, my cell # is (901) 864-2628.

HEY MILAN FANS!!!

If you get to the game early I`d suggest trying to get to meet Galilee. I`ve never met this man but have seen his posts on two different websites. I`d love to shake his hand. He has the best interest of his student`s in mind. I know this by reading his posts over several years. How Many AD`s do you see on here that will publically state their name.

Please try to meet him and thank him for the job he does at Mitchell. I wish more inner city schools had folks like Galilee taking on the challenges that he does.

Here`s to you Galilee. thumb