Wilson Central at Cookeville

Wilson Central Dogg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebanon has to beat coffee county first. I've seen both teams play and they match up well. This will be one of many great games across the state. Each team that made the playoffs comes in on a hot streak. They also know this is win or go home. So I think most of the games will be close. I think cookeville's offense has the ability to put up some numbers with their ability to pass. And they have a good defense with alot of athletes that can run to the ball and tackle. Wilson Central runs the wing-t offense good enough to put up about 2 td's and 2 fg's, but defense won't contain cookeville's offense.

WCH-20

CHS-28

Lebanon has to beat coffee county first.  I've seen both teams play and they match up well.  This will be one of many great games across the state.  Each team that made the playoffs comes in on a hot streak.  They also know this is win or go home.  So I think most of the games will be close.  I think cookeville's offense has the ability to put up some numbers with their ability to pass.  And they have a good defense with alot of athletes that can run to the ball and tackle.  Wilson Central runs the wing-t offense good enough to put up about 2 td's and 2 fg's, but defense won't contain cookeville's offense.

WCH-20

CHS-28

825415736[/snapback]

the problem is WC can barely put up extra points. the game will be won in the fourth quarter.

cavs- 31

WC- 13

Lebanon has to beat coffee county first.  I've seen both teams play and they match up well.  This will be one of many great games across the state.  Each team that made the playoffs comes in on a hot streak.  They also know this is win or go home.  So I think most of the games will be close.  I think cookeville's offense has the ability to put up some numbers with their ability to pass.  And they have a good defense with alot of athletes that can run to the ball and tackle.  Wilson Central runs the wing-t offense good enough to put up about 2 td's and 2 fg's, but defense won't contain cookeville's offense.

WCH-20

CHS-28

825415736[/snapback]

You have obviously never seen WCHS play. Their kicker is like 13/28 at EXPTS this yr. They aren't making 2 FG's :D

i think a big reason for that is the coaching staff's neglect of the kicking game. they have 3 guys capable of getting the job done, but the coaches haven't taken the time to develop each one. this could be huge if they have a game like last friday where the score 3 TDs and only get 19 pts. they will need as many as they can get against cookeville.

Guest region4fan

Most soccer guys despise football players and want no part of any of being on their football team.It is kind of like the relationship b/t the band guys and football players.