Wilson Central at Cookeville

Wilson Central Dogg

Most soccer guys despise football players and want no part of any of being on their football team.It is kind of like the relationship b/t  the  band guys  and football players.

825417566[/snapback]

as a former band member and soccer player i feel sorry for people that feel that way. the kicker for lebanon plays soccer, and he has never had a problem being part of the team. he's a footbal player.......ask orona. ask cookeville too.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Oh, okay I get what you are saying now that you clarified yourself. We have a soccer player on our team too............so OHS has no problems with spreading the talent around. But some folk have a huge problem with it. BUT....I never insinuated that a soccer player wasn't tough......just wanted to make sure you understand that.

Oh, okay I get what you are saying now that you clarified yourself. We have a soccer player on our team too............so OHS has no problems with spreading the talent around. But some folk have a huge problem with it.  BUT....I never insinuated that a soccer player wasn't tough......just wanted to make sure you understand that.

825417632[/snapback]

oh i know

back to the thread i think that WC should put more time in on their kicking game, and that this lack of attention could easily haunt them in what could be a defensive battle.

Actually when I was in school we got along well with the soccer players and the band,although our kicker wasn't a soccer player. He was one of those straight-on,kick with the big flat shoe style kickers. :D We actually did also get this 6'5" guy that had always been in the band to come play football his junior and senior seasons.

I always enjoyed the girls in the band and so did most of the other football players!!!!

825417658[/snapback]

once again as a former band guy i have worlds of knowledge and experience on this subject but come on lets talk about the game. i really hope WC pulls this one out. a Lebanon - WC second round game would be huge for the county.