Wilson Central at Cookeville

Wilson Central Dogg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have seen both of these teams play, and i have seen WC play 3 times, all at different points in the season. each time i saw them their defense had improved so much. that is saying a lot because they had a good defense in week 2 holding lebanon to just 24 points. i can't tell how well the defend the pass, but i know they are very good at stopping the run. in the last two games i saw i don't think they let the other teams cross midfield more than twice. the offense is just misdirection in hopes of a big play or two. if they do run well they can grind out a drive. i don't think WC can hold on long enough because cookeville is just too fast on defense and too skilled on offense to aloow themselves to get beat at home. too much pride.

cavs- 28

WC- 13

Guest region4fan

Congrats to Jerry Joslin for getting the Titans Coach of the Week. I think this honor has been long overdue for him. And yes, that compliment came from someone from OAKLAND!!

Guest Oakland
Lebanon scares no one. The Cavaliers have stepped it up alot since then and their defense is a force to be recond with. but that is too far, take it one game at a time its not double elimination.

825413970[/snapback]

maybe you should tell your cookeville brethren that then thumb