Webb At JP2

timbdp

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

webb didnt throw that much unless i was watching the wrong game there jp2 fan. walker is the force, the spirit and just the all around back bone of that team. he played very well last friday when webb rolled into catholic. with walker leading webb in this game will be just like any other game for webb. on the other side jp2 having golden tate that can do just about anything for them will most likely even this game out a little more. i still hard to say who i think will win but jp2 can throw the ball very well, and webb can't. i dont care if dolanak has this huge game like you think there gata4 because in tune with him having a good game he has to be able to throw it to someone.. and walker is fast but i dont know if the good ol screen passes are going to work becuase more than likely jp2 will key on walker so even a RB seam or anything of the sort wont work to long... who eles do they have as recievers? a soph. or two playing? what about hudlston or however you spell it does he still "catch" the ball, i hope so because he sure couldn't catch jay faris last friday. if those are it anyone eles? smith maybe? let me know i am intrested to see who he's going to throw it to... becuase simply put you would know better than us since your with him in practice "making him better" if thats your job you should probably get started on it some time soon. But anyways enough of that good luck to both teams and may the better of the teams salvage a win here, in the always brutal playoff games.

We'll be ready to play this one. It's second season you know. I think Webb will come to town prepared but this one is important to us. Our team is looking to build on our season last year and so far we have done that with a 7-3 season and beating 4 teams that we lost to last year, defying all the polls and analysts that predicted we will lose games or that we are not there yet. We want a playoff win.

JP2 has a young but talented team. The team needs to stay focused on what the next game means and not concentrate on our previous wins as being a right of passage through the playoffs. If our guys can keep their heads and focus on the game Friday night we win. It is the playoffs so I don't see a huge margin of victory for the Knights.

Knights=28

Spartans=21

(I hope I am wrong and the Knights win by 40)

Edited by jp2fan

Cooter, i wish you luck on the court as well and hope we can have some good wins to cheer for this year. As for the game Friday, I think will pound the rock all night and come out on top. Although Dolinak has yet to prove his passing effcientcy, I think a couple of 10-15 yard throws will be made in order to get the Pope out of the box. I see Webb coming away with this one is on a cold November night. Webb by a TD.

If I'm Webb, i'm woried about 2 players for JP2. I think he's a corner, either #18 or #23. One of the 2 is an absolute terror if he touches the ball. The other is #8. He is a good running back who, as it looked to me, could really explode to the hole, as well as break away after he gets loose. If Webb can do this, their chances of winning will be much greater.

ACCARP

That would be Golden Tate and Mike Issacson. Mike doesn't even play offense anymore...just middle linebacker. Mike hasn't played in the past few games but he'll be ready on friday to knock Ryan Walker out and bring him back down to earth. And yes, Golden should terrorize the Webb defense when he has the ball in his hands just like he did last game.

Edited by Pope 57