CrockettCo. AT Page

bulldog69

It's more of a region rooting for each other....try not to read anything into this about downing your Cavaliers. I don't think anyone is going to give you motivation about this game. If anyone needs that now they don't need to be playing.

No one at Page is overlooking anything. We know we were the underdogs the last two times we played and almost gave you more than you could handle. So, we know the shoe is on the other foot now and we will be prepared.....I still like our chances at home. Any record of Crockett's road record in the Play-offs?

I'll take a stab at the other deal....15 games....no ....Greenbrier played 14 last year and Page played 14 in 97 and 98.....semi-finalists

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remeber correctly, crockett county beat page the last two times they played so how do you figure that they had more than can handle. It was a close game but you still lost!. Crockett County doesn't need any motivation. If anybody than page does. And just because that we are on the road this year, doesnt make us the underdog. But enough about this just let the respectable ball clubs play and let the better team win. :D

Like I said....I like Page's chances at home. I think you missed the point earlier.....we respect Crockett but we fear no one. I guess we will find out who lost the most from last year....and who prepared themselves for this game.

Page has a huge physical offensive line with speedy backs. Their defense is mixed with some size but a ton of speed. Crockett will recognize several of these players from last year.

I guess our question would be ...what makes this Crockett team so special this year?

A 6-0 start and then ???

My wish is for someone from Region 5-3a to win the BIG ONE this year. Why not?

Pats need to step it up....hold onto the football....nice long drives...eat up the clock!

825413876[/snapback]

Hey bulldog, I heard recently that the flu bug and injury bug has hit the Patriots. Is this true? A couple of their big linemen may be injured for this game and their backfield is suffering from the flu. Any word on this?

I have not heard about any big injuries....sickness runs around teams at this time of year. My bet is "if possible" all of them will play....too much on the line. Besides, in this region, everyone has a bunch of bumps and bruises at this time of year.

I will check on it.

825414137[/snapback]

Whew...I think McMurray will step up and play even if he is sick. You are right, this time of year region 5-3A is always banged up. Yet, they will bring their "A" game. I still feel Page will win this one. It may be a bit closer than what I first thought.

Go Page and Region 5!! Let us know of any updates too.

:lol:

Crockett fans...there is a shortcut to the field by way of I-840.

Weatherman says gametime 50 degrees and clear...perfect football weather.

Time for a prediction......Page 14- Crockett 6.....

Special teams can be a factor..........kickers very good on both teams.

Does Crockett have a lot of team speed?

The time you have practiced for all year is here.....time to step it up Patriots!!!!!