Fairview-Adamsville Preview

Gerry Bertier

No let's not get away from this just yet my friend!!!  What exactly do you mean when you say "the mighty do fall don't they"???  Now I know that there isn't a Camden fan alive who wants to start bashing on the football program over at Harpeth or at Lewis County.  Even if Camden wins this Friday, they still have accomplished nothing.  One would think that a 9-1 football team would somehow be able to win at leat one postseason game, after all it has only been a decade now hasn't it???  I will pray hard tonight before I go to bed that Lewis County ousts Camden tomorrow night because some things should never change.  In baseball, the Atlanta Braves should always win a division title.  In basketball, the Lakers should always be contenders.  In professional football, the Philadelphia Eagles should always be a NFC championship team.  In Tennessee high school football, the Camden Lions will always be that name that disappears after the first week in November.  If Camden does somehow win that game, then I promise you that Fairview will certainly make them disappear next week just as soon as they get through crushing Adamsville tomorrow night.  I'm officially through with this topic, so in closing I'd like to wish the besat of luck to the Fairview Yellow Jackets in this one!!!

825416667[/snapback]

He learns nothing does he...can't get out of the past...as said by your esteemed friend...the score is 0-0 now....we'll let the teams speak for themselves tomorrow nite....Look forward talking to you next week :(

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you people grow up? You act like your still in the 11th grade! Nobody gives a crap if fairyview beats Adamsville or not! Neither one of you are going to win the state; so who cares? Would be the talk of the night though if they could pull off the upset! What the heck! GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fairview was good but not as good the score said they was. Adamsville played the worst game all year. Not taking any thing at all away from them. On another note watch your stuff Camden. While we were playing money, and watches were stole. Make sure to have somebody watch the locker room or something. I think the count was about $80 between 5 players, not counting the 5 fossil watches stolen. Congrats to Fairview, and Go CAMDEN!!!

Fairview was good but not as good the score said they was.  Adamsville played the worst game all year.  Not taking any thing at all away from them.  On another note watch your stuff Camden.  While we were playing money, and watches were stole.  Make sure to have somebody watch the locker room or something.  I think the count was about $80 between 5 players, not counting the 5 fossil watches stolen.  Congrats to Fairview, and Go CAMDEN!!!

825419783[/snapback]

This guy was obviously one of the Cardinals who got jacked up last night. Camden 10 points better than Fairview? Not a chance. Region 6 dominating Region 5. Not exactly. And as far as money being stolen from the Adamsville players, story is that it was one of their own. Sour grapes when the season ends, I love it. thumb

This guy was obviously one of the Cardinals who got jacked up last night.  Camden 10 points better than Fairview?  Not a chance.  Region 6 dominating Region 5.  Not exactly.  And as far as money being stolen from the Adamsville players, story is that it was one of their own.  Sour grapes when the season ends, I love it.  thumb

825420379[/snapback]

Yeh im one of the cardinals that got beat last night. Fairview is good but camden is a better team, and no it wasnt one of our own players it was one of yalls hill billy fans!