Division II AAA playoff predictions

Father Ryan Wrestling

The big game I'm worried about MBA losing is actually Baylor...they've got a monsterous defense and last time MBA played them they didn't have to worry about the big RB. After that, another huge threat with MUS, followed by whoever won the other bracket. I want MBA to win it, but it just seems like the road they've got ahead is devastating. All players: take these teams one game at a time, not a single one of them can be overlooked.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBHS over Brentwood Academy

MBA over Baylor

CBHS over McCallie

MBA over MUS

CBHS will be a lot healthier for BA than they have in the last four weeks they have lost. No one is giving them a chance. Most people felt they would get demolished by MUS but it was only a seven point difference. CBHS should have killed BA in their first outing, and I believe they have a good chance of beating them again. If they do win, they will beat McCallie in Chatanooga. The hardest game between the two will be beating BA for a second time this year. GO BROTHERS! 2004 State Champions!

I understand that CBHS is getting healthier, but I also think that BA is the most improved team in the league since the start of the season.  Eventhough CBHS beat BA earlier in the season, I think it would still be considered an upset if they did it again.

825411566[/snapback]

No way, the only player CBHS is missing is the kid that used to be QB 5 weeks ago.

Which was the last time they won a game.

You read and hear about there injuries but every team has injuries.

You have to get er done and they havent done it.

PERIOD.

They have a good chance to beat Brentwood but if they don't it won't be due to injuries. Thats lame.

CBHS over <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>

MBA over Baylor

CBHS over McCallie

MBA over MUS

CBHS will be a lot healthier for BA than they have in the last four weeks they have lost.  No one is giving them a chance.  Most people felt they would get demolished by MUS but it was only a seven point difference.  CBHS should have killed BA in their first outing, and I believe they have a good chance of beating them again.  If they do win, they will beat McCallie in Chatanooga.  The hardest game between the two will be beating BA for a second time this year.  GO BROTHERS!  2004 State Champions!

825411455[/snapback]

" CBHS should have killed BA in their first outing"

Guess they get another chance Friday. We'll see! :rolleyes: