East Tennessee, It's time to SHINE!

AERoadrunners

Throughout the year I've been picking against many teams from the East but this year, I'm going to do something I've never done before and that's pull for all East Tennessee teams. This will be very shocking to the Maryville peeps but I'm pulling for yall too :P . I'll like to wish all the East Tennessee teams the best of luck in the 2004 Playoffs. Bring those GOLD BALLS back to the East where they belong.

GOOD LUCK EAST TENNESSEE!!!

GO AE it's time to SHINE BABY!!! 1-2-3 Dominate, 3-2-1 TAKE IT TO THE STATE!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things to think about!Blount County can possibly have 3 teams in the state championship. Greenback, Maryville, Aloca. Also Oak Ridge and AE can have very common thing also. 2 Coaches on Oak Ridge staff coached at AE the year they won the state and 3 of the coaches at AE played at Oak Ridge. It will be a big reunion if my picks make it. And Also Catholic school grounds were right in AE's neighborhood. Finally one of MBA coaches played at Oak Ridge also. Weird isn't it.

1A Greenback

2A Alcoa

3A AE

4A Maryville

5A Oak Ridge

Small Private Catholic

Big Private MBA

Next time you walk outside, take a big breath and tell me what you smell....i smell state playoff time in tennessee :rolleyes::):) . haha. good luck to all those teams that are favored, and unfavored, and everything in the middle. west/middle tennessee look pretty tough this year but they dont know nothing bout what goes on inside those appie mountains of ours haha. stay focused to all the favorites, and to all the underdogs...work your tail end off :)

good luck to everyone