Biggest flop

D_B_34

William Blount definitely plays the hardest schedule in Tennessee.  Not only do they play several of the top 10 5A teams, they play 4A #1 Maryville, and 2A #1 Alcoa.

825410094[/snapback]

U just distroyed your whole point. They play a Former 3A and 2A teams. I wouldn't call that a hard schedule. They should be a power house by pure #s but Maryville gets all the Football players. Alcoa does pretty good too.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"William Blount is definitely at the top of my list, even though they have one of the toughest schedules in the states, players were talking all this hype in the preseason, such talk as possibly beating Maryville, and killing Alcoa, these plans definitely fell through.

Here are a few more....

Red Bank

Mo West

Greenville

Milan

Cleveland

CAK

Sequoyah"

im not sure how you think that red bank is a flop... they are in the playoffs with a 7-4 record and if im not mistaken.. they were region champs

My vote goes to Ootewah. They have more hits on the threads than any other program. Untill they lost to OakRidge you would have thought they had won the State 5 years stright. Then the lost to Farragut didn't stop the hits and once DB finished them off they still had 26 pages of how great they are.

Give me a break. \

Don't TALK the Talk, if your team can't back it UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rigger101

William Blount is definitely at the top of my list, even though they have one of the toughest schedules in the states, players were talking all this hype in the preseason, such talk as possibly beating Maryville, and killing Alcoa, these plans definitely fell through.

Here are a few more....

Red Bank

Mo West

Greenville

Milan

Cleveland

CAK

Sequoyah

825417308[/snapback]

BGA(1-9) Is At The Top Of My Flop list!

I dont think I would consider CAK a flop. There was a 3 way tie for 3rd in the region. Oneida, CAK, and Coalfield. The tie breaker was overall record. Coalfield and Oneida played a much weaker overall schedule with Jellico (1-9) and Taft Youth Center. While CAK played Davidson Academy who is in the toughest region in 1A football and Asheville School who has 2 athletes who have signed Division I scholarships. CAK finished with the same region record as last year in the region after loosing 16 seniors from last years team. If anything I think this CAK team proved that they were competitors and would not quit. Oneida is a heck of a team and yes CAK played poorly the second half, but I am not taking anything away from those guys out on the field for both teams. I think it just shows that our region is pretty tough when we go and our fourth place team beats the first place team from Region 1 handidly

Good Luck to all teams still in it. Wish we were there, but that is the way the cookie crumbles.