Meigs Co at Goodpasture

timbdp

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it'll be a close one. Goodpasture will come out on top.

Goodpasture -  27

Meigs Co. - 21

825410205[/snapback]

They can if they go up there believing they can. They do a lot of good things on offense and fly to the football on defense. It's the coaches' job to convince them they can win it. I still have to say GP 35-21 but Meigs can make it close or win if the breaks go their way.

Well.... first Miller is a senior...... and the coaching staff of the Tigers will have a lot of options to choose from.... I would have to say they would leave tyler at QB and hopfully some guys step up to feel in the rest of the back field. One option is to move little mobriant to tailback and brent to wing.

if meigs decides to show up and play it will be close.Goodpasture might get their hopes up and might say they can win but it all come to who wants it the most again this week if corey clark decides to show up it could be a good game (he is FB and a sophomore)and charlie gets our defense started it could be a good night on both sides of the ball.it will be close.

"lifes tough get over it"

if meigs decides to show up and play it will be close.Goodpasture might get their hopes up and might say they can win but it all come to who wants it the most again this week if corey clark decides to show up it could be a good game (he is FB and a sophomore)and charlie gets our defense started it could be a  good night on both sides of the ball.it will be close.

"lifes tough get over it"

825413562[/snapback]

Everyone says it's "who wants it most." I disagree. If Meigs only wanted it a little more than Goodpasture, then Goodpasture still wins. Theoretically, Goodpasture could win, even if they don't want to. I guess Meigs can win too, but that is gonna take some work. True, without desire it is very hard, if not impossible, to win ball games. Talent, coaching, and desire go into a victory, maybe even a little luck. So I am going to go out on a limb and say the team with the better coaching and talent ,in addition to their desire, is more likely to win.