Portland

timbdp

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just because we play the "jackets" dont mean we wont be 3rd we already beat you once this year we WILL do it again! Then we will beat Smith or P-town either way we will win!!  thumb LA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

825415243[/snapback]

thas right we beat TC once and WE WILL DO IT AGAIN but we both got to get past the 1st round then we will take care of smith or portland and we can beat both them were under rated if u ask me HOG-EYE TNT thumb

PPride you should not worry about us. Take it one game at time. If you win on Friday then start worrying about the MIGHTY OWLS!! History has a way of repeating itself, just look at the last two times you made the trip to the HOLE in the playoffs. I believe you went home crying. I am not talking trash, but only stating the facts.  :D

825414579[/snapback]

Well, you better get your facts straight before you go stating that they are in deed facts! I did NOT go home crying that night! B)B)

B)

(Grundy Co. first.......nothing more til after Grundy Co.)

I'm so glad to see all these Portland fans worrying about Smith Co. Yall just forget about little ol Grundy Co. Heck, don't even show up. It's not worth your time. You just keep your minds on the Owls.

B)

Del (who thinks Portland is so concerned with Smith Co. that they may forget to come to Grundy Co. and we may get the forfeit. thumb )

825414969[/snapback]

Nah.... Del. Everyone else (TC, LA, and even MC) is wanting to see a Portland / SC rematch. Heck, we've got to beat you guys before we can even think about the Hooters. And anyway, SC has got to get past McMinn like ya'll did. Oh, and also speaking of Hooters, did I hear you say you were having wings this Friday? :D

B)

(Man, I wish I could have some Hooters........... wings! B) )

Nah.... Del. Everyone else (TC, LA, and even MC) is wanting to see a Portland / SC rematch. Heck, we've got to beat you guys before we can even think about the Hooters. And anyway, SC has got to get past McMinn like ya'll did. Oh, and also speaking of Hooters, did I hear you say you were having wings this Friday?  :D

B)

(Man, I wish I could have some Hooters........... wings!  B) )

825415787[/snapback]

Hooter has wings...I didn't notice. B)

Just found out from reliable source that the flag that was picked up at the end of the Ptown/SC game was not gonna go against SC. I have wondered what the ref thought he saw and now I know. It does make sense for them to just pick that one up seeing as how SC had already obtained the first down. I'm sure Coach P felt kinda silly acting like he did when he found out the flag was on him in the first place. Keep your wallet in your pocket, huh ?

Also just for giggles the 12 man penalty was enforced correctly by moving Ptown back and being 1st and ten. I was still kinda questioning that one too.

Anyway, good luck and possibly cya later. Go Owls.