Farragut's Ship Sails Thru Cambell Co

rigger101

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell County, one playoff appearance does not give u the ability to talk junk.  hicks............................

good season though, maybe next year

825419055[/snapback]

First of all, perhaps you should check the poster's handle before you insult Campbell Co. We are the COUGARS, not the Bulldogs. As far as the "hick" comment, you are simply showing your "elite" class.

I do not think bdog was trying to insult Farragut as much as trying to point out that CC and OR are on different levels. Hopefully we will see the Admirals again next year in the playoffs. We will still have Johnson abd QB Stiner will be back from injury: I hope Reveiz is a senior.

Wait didn't you say that Farragut would lose to CC?  They could have beat OR if they had not turned the ball over 4 X in the red Zone.  Give them some credit. 

I would be for the Dogs if you were in the hunt.  Support your side of town.

825419084[/snapback]

Id like to see Farragut win but like i said in previous post. They better bring their AAAA++++ game to do it.

Good luck next week.

Reviez is a JR.  If they don't get by OR watch for his name in the paper for Wrestling!  He is favored to win Region and place in the State.

825419095[/snapback]

He had an unbelievable game tonight. The kid was all over the field and he knows how to pop the pads. Farragut's PK is also very impressive.