Camden vs. Fairview

hschs

FHS_FooTBalL_Playa  Call your losses flukes, i care not, but be prepare for another "fluke" friday night. Camden is the smarter, quicker, and more physical team they win 36-13. Will you please stop the talking about former games, they are not of importance, the only game that is of importance is Camden/Fairview. In fact, shouldn't you be practicing with your team instead of making foolish remarks on coacht? As far as the 200 seats go, camden fans will take those and then take over the home stands also hehehehehehehe!

825427238[/snapback]

You want get in the home stands i promise you that, there is plenty of standing room at Fairview. The visiting side bleachers seat more around 300-400 or so. I think plaeyer only refered to one loss as a fluke, but who cares. fairview is the stronger team, i dont care what camden says.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever, that is just a saying and isn't true. you know what kills a team that plays together and doesnt make mistakes.

825427548[/snapback]

Who Ever says that fairview is not the more phiscaly team is a liar. And about or fluke i was talking about Montgamry Central. Hillwood out played us. And it mite come down to a mistake free game Fairview does make alot of mistakes Special teams is going to play a big part and number 11 and #21 have that takeing care for us

Who's to say that Huntingdon will be the team waiting to play the winner of this football game???  Personally, I do see a rematch happening but that rematch is going to be between the Cubs and the Yellow Jackets.

825423089[/snapback]

Camden will win and so will Huntingdon. Lewis Co. was yall's (5-2A) champ last year with an undefeated regular season and Camden nearly beat them as a #4 seed. The Stangs went up there a in the quarter finals (when they were 12-0) and put a thrashing on them at home. 5-2A plays a different brand of ball. 3 or 4 yards at a time and a cloud of dust. Its tough football and extremely physical (your team is beat up when they get on the bus) but it wont get them to the boro. Got to have a couple of home run hitters in the line-up (ie..Weathers, Donald, Guy, Boyd, Walker). I havent seen that level of talent in 5-2A consistently. Just my opinion, no disrepect intended. Best wishes and good luck to all who compete.

Who Ever says that fairview is not the more phiscaly team is a liar. And about or fluke i was talking about Montgamry Central. Hillwood out played us. And it mite come down to a mistake free game Fairview does make alot of mistakes Special teams is going to play a big part and number 11 and #21 have that takeing care for us

825427586[/snapback]

wow...spend less time on the field and more time in class please..I've got a headache just trying to read this stuff :D:huh::lol:

whatever, that is just a saying and isn't true. you know what kills a team that plays together and doesnt make mistakes.

825427548[/snapback]

Thats right...we finally agree on something..Camden plays together and makes few mistakes....so I guess that means Camden will be the winner! :D ....BTW Gerry...has Fairview's field been in pretty good shape?...cause with all this rain I would hate for someone to get hurt tomorrow.